CH-67

Rimuru's POV

This woman's dangerous. How did she know about Ciel's shattered soul. Rather how was she able to see her soul. Anyone within the domain of the VOTW should not be able to analyse us. That only means she is also not from this world.

"Who are you?" I ask in a menacing tone as I prepare to get ready for a fight. Ciel was the same. She was ready to isolate the entire space ata moments notice. But Chloe just looked around in confusion.

"As I said young man. I am just old woman who had reached the end of her life. I don't have that long left to live, so I thought I would come to meet the younger generation. And I can see, that the younger generation is quite talented." This was the final nail in the coffin.

The way how she can see our souls and addresses us as the new generation. She must be an old generation God.

"Who are you?" I asked, yet she didn't reply. She just smiled.

"I am someone who doesn't have long to live. I will give you one last suggestion. Let your daughter stay in the other continent. It will be better for her that way. If she stays in this continent then she will be under veldanava's dominion making her a target.

But if she is in a foreign land, not many will be able to find her."

Foreign land? Does that mean that the other continent is under the governance of another God. If this is about the other God, then it must be about that Goddess. But if that's the case, then there is no guarantee she'll be safe there either.

"Why should I trust you?"
"You need not. After all, I can only guide you the way. Whether you tread the path or not is your choice. I wish that you don't have any regrets in the future." The old woman said as she slightly opened her eyes. Her eyes were mesmerising. With a beautiful snowflake on one of her eyes and an odd mark in the other. Her eyes slightly glowed as the storage around us got distorted. The tent disappeared and we were left standing exactly where we were, in a now empty field.

Chloe was surprised to see such accurate usage of magic, but so were Ciel and I. She not only managed to teleport everything that was here to another world, she also removed the memories of her from everyone's memories apart from us.

"Dear,.... About what she said... Should we trust her? Or call Shinsha back?" Ciel asked clearly conflicted.

"I am not sure either. The fact that she will be targeted if she is in this continent is not a lie. But she can be targeted regardless, even if she is in the other continent, there is no guarantee that she will be safe." I tell her.

Suddenly, I feel a space distortion behind us. I turn around and turn off the security system before it goes out and warns everyone if an intruder. A familiar figure came out from the portal.

"Rimuru. There was a God somewhere around here. I am very sure about it. Do you know anything?" Veldanava asked.

"Well, I do know something, but not exactly a lot."
"Tell me."

After that I tell him about the old woman that I had met.

"*Sigh* Even I don't about a goddess like that. If what you are saying is true then she might be an old goddess, from even before I was born. Or she might be a very young goddess. But seeing how you described it, I doubt she would be at the beginning of Godhood."

"Forget that. Is it that easy for any God to enter this world." I ask the question that was the most important. If any God can enter this world at will, it can only spell doom for this world.

"As much as I would like to deny it, I can't. Any God can come and go from this world as and when they please. But obviously, there are heavy restrictions. They can't come in their true bodies. Their clones can only be as strong as an awakened demon lord or A True hero. But yes, they can come, since this world is no longer seperated from the fabric of Void."

...

If that's the case, then it's surely better for Shinsha to stay on that continent. Nobody here knows that Shinsha is on the other continent, apart from the demon lords and since of their subordinates. Rather, to the common people, the other continent is just a myth. So she will definitely be harder to find there.

I have no clue how long this meeting will be, so I must sort this out before going. I have no clue who we are facing, but this meeting will be sure to make things clear.

Flashbacks Ends...

As I prepare for the meeting of God, I told Shinsha to not return to this continent under any conditions. As for the invitation, one was sent to all the newly appointed gods, not only the True heroes and demon lords, but even Zelanus.

The date of the meeting should be today. From what I heard from Veldanava, this meeting is much like the Walpurgis. All the worlds literally come to hold. Be it wars or festivals, everything halts.

As for attendants that we can bring, none. So I can't really bring anyone with me, but on the other hand, I can deploy more power behind Shinsha to keep her safe. Zegion is staying in the world of Insectars until Zelanus returns, in his stead.

As I was looking at the letter that had suddenly appeared in my room one day, I noticed something. The mana that letter was exuding was not of this world. That should be acceptable since it came from another world.. But what I don't understand is the feeling I get from it. It feels like I have felt this type of mana recently.

I search my memories to find it. It wasn't that old woman, neither was it on Veldanava. It wasn't present in my previous world either, that leaves only one explanation. Earth. If that is the case, this mana must be Yggdrasil's. The letter itself is highly decorated, but the writing seemed repetitive, as if it was printed. Just as I was thinking about, a tear occurred in the space in front of me. I quickly turned off the alarms before they rang.

"For god's sake, can you not tell me you are coming Veldanava?! You will send my country into a state of emergency like this!!" I yell at the intruder.

"Sorry sorry, but this is important you know? Unlike the Walpurgis, there will be no one to pick you up. So I had to go and bring all of you here individually." Veldanava tried to explain himself.

"Whatever. That doesn't mean you couldn't have told us about this earlier." Just as I was reprimanding him, Ciel and Chloe entered the room, followed by Ramiris and Dino.

"Let's go then, since everyone is here." Veldanava said, trying to change the topic.

"Ohhh! Don't you think you have escaped. Let's have a long talk about this later on." I tell Veldanava as I follow him through the portal, followed by the others.

————————

I hope you guys like it.