CH-36

Rimuru's POV

As I leave the arena, I look towards the castle and see Ciel looking straight at me. I teleport right behind her. She turns from facing the window to facing towards me.

There were three other maids in the room, who bowed upon seeing me. I wasn't surprised seeing them. They are without a doubt strong. Stronger than even some of the military generals. They are also Ciel's guards, so I don't mind.

"Geez. If you were going to do something like that, you should have told me earlier. I was so confused you know? Geez. Always creating troubles for me." Ciel said with a blush. She tried to hide it by hugging me and buying her head in my chest, but I already knew.

"You know me. I always think before I act. No need to worry about me." I say. Ciel looked at me in disbelief. Isn't that rude? I always think before I act. The thing is, even if it is dangerous, I will still do it.

"You spoiled the mood."
"Mood?"
"Yes I wanted to surprise you today."
"Surprise? What surprise?"

"I'm pregnant."

...

..........

.....................

"Wha-? Huh? What?"

What did she say? Pregnant? Ciel? How? Huh?

3rd Person POV

Rimuru was looking blankly at Ciel, surprised by what he had just heard.

"How? I thought creatures like us couldn't get pregnant?" Rimuru asked holding in his surprise.

"About that. It seems that if both the partners are nearby equal in terms of magicule, then there would be no problem." Ciel replied calmly. She had expected Rimuru to act like this. She had already predicted most of his questions and prepared to tell him everything.

"It is true that I will lose some of my powers, but it will just be temporary. I will regain them in less than a year. The same had happened with Veldanava."

"I see. Congratulations. Thanks for everything till now Ciel. Thank you." Rimuru said with tears in his eyes and hugging Ciel. Ciel just hugged him back. The three maids in the room had already left a long time ago, understanding that this was not their place to intervene.

After finally calming himself down, Rimuru regained his control over his mental state.

"By the way, even you will lose some of your powers. If we use Turn Null, you can regain your powers instantly, though I can do that as well, I would rather not." Ciel informed.

"Why not?"

"I just don't like the chaotic Turn Null energy. You know, I feel somewhat, you know,... Um... Uncomfortable? I can't find the exact word."

"I see. Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing harms you or our child." Rimuru said with a smile on his face.

"By the way, the child would be born in nearly a month." Ciel dropped another bomb on Rimuru.

Rimuru stared at Ciel with his eyes wide open.

"You do know that this is different from our world, right?" Ciel asked trying to explain to Rimuru.

"Even Momiji and Alvis gave birth in three months. The more magical power you have, the more quickly the child develops. Both Ria and Liscia had grown up to appear like a ten year old in less than half a year. This world is different dear." Ciel emphasised.

Rimuru just kept staring at Ciel. Ciel just smiled and the two continued to look at each other.

"Hahaha. This is too much for today. I guess I would have to tell this to the executives as well after this festival ends." Rimuru said.

"Yes. Then let's enjoy the festival tonight."
"Yes, let's go."

And so, the two went out into the city in a disguise to enjoy.

The next day...

The day passed as any other for Rimuru. In the evening, Rimuru had a few visitors.

"Take them to the reception room. I will be there in a moment." Rimuru said to the maid who had come to inform about the guests. Rimuru didn't even bother to know who the guests were. If they were someone who were allowed to meet him right now, they were surely someone close to him.

As soon as Rimuru entered the room, he quickly dashed inside. The spot he was on was burnt by a flame. Before Rimuru could regain his footing, the furniture of the room moved and rearranged to prevent him from escaping. Rimuru tried to break through, but stopped when he saw that the furniture had a defence layer on top of them, supported by not only an ultimate skill but even a high ranking Earth spirit.

"Hahaha. Are you trying to recreate how we first met?" Rimuru asked the guests.

"What are you saying? We are not only recreating it, but giving it a new ending, sensei." Alice spoke up as she controlled the furniture to restrict Rimuru's vision. Kenya attacks Rimuru with his sword, but Rimuru just steps aside. From Rimuru's blind spot, Ryota jumped straight at Rimuru with his unique skill <Berserker> activated. Rimuru ducked and Ryota went straight at Kenya.

Ryota twisted his body mid-air and he positioned himself, such that his feet landed on Kenya's brandished sword. Using it as a foothold, Ryota attacks Rimuru yet again, only to be dodged.

"Come on. You'll have to do better than that. Time is ticking out. You only have four minutes left." Rimuru said as he pointed out. Above then was a big timer, ticking down. Rimuru had activated it as soon as Kenya had attacked him.

As the time continued to tick down, Rimuru continued to dodge. Never once did he strike back.

"Both of you have high synchronisation with each other. Fighting while trapping me is the best way to limit my chances of dodging. But too bad, you underestimated of you thought this much was enough."

But just as the time was about to reach zero, a water slash can't from outside the barrier, cut through it and went straight at Rimuru. Rimuru tried to dodge it, but it still managed to tear through his clothes. Rimuru was unscathed, but there was a rip in his clothes near his right shoulder.

"Sensei~~ this counts as a victory, right?" Chloe said as she entered.

"No. It doesn't. You didn't hit.... Me.." Rimuru said as he turned around, but was surprised to see Ciel standing at the door along with Chloe. Ciel had a dangerous smile on her face, and everyone in the room understood that they were in deep trouble.

"Um... Ciel..." Rimuru tried to explain, but Ciel cut him off.

"What? How many times have I told you not to do such stuff inside. Do you know how much of a problem it was for me in my previous life. Why don't you take this outside?" Ciel said as she grabbed Rimuru by the ear.

"Ouch. Ouch. It hurts. Ciel. I am sorry. Ciel, Ah... I am sorry. Forgive me." Rimuru pleaded.

Ciel had infused small amount of Turn Null in her fingers. Rimuru could easily off set out, but decided not to as it would only anger Ciel more.

"*Sigh* Why don't you learn from your mistakes? You're subordinates would be disappointed if they saw you like this." Ciel said as she just gave up.

As if to appease her, Rimuru quickly made the room just like how it was before this entire incident.

"So even sensei can't win against his wife."
"We should ask Ciel-nee to come with us next time we challenge sensei."

Or so Kenya and Alice muttered. Rimuru glared at them, but the two just shrugged, knowing that they are completely safe to the time Ciel is present.

------------------------------

Important announcement:- My uploading schedule will be random for this month. I will try to upload as many times as I can, but my exams are coming, so it might be difficult. None the less, I will try. I will be back to uploading every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from March onwards.

I hope you guys enjoyed.