CH-25

Tia's POV

As I exit the academy, I see a carriage waiting for me. Alongside the carriage was Marie and Maria. It was nowhere large enough to fit me, those two, and then the Prince as well as the other capture targets.

I guess they want to talk about what we should do on our way back. Those two, despite being monsters are coming all the way to Ingrassia to act as guards. They aren't the only ones and there are other guards as well.

As I boarded the carriage, the two boarded after me as well.

As we sat down, the driver closed the door before starting to drive the carriage. Both Ruthdord-sama and Dion were in another carriage. I have no clue where Alan is, and I have had no connection with Grim either. Everything is just going downhill. I have no clue what to do now.

Just as I was thinking that, the carriage started to move. The carriage wasn't alone. There were other carriages going along with us as well. The carriage in front of me had Dion and Ruthdord-sama.

"Maria, Marie. What should we do?" I ask the two for their honest opinion.

"Tia-sama, we are still in Tempest. We have no idea where there may be ears. It would be better for us to wait and talk about this at a later time." The two said.

I guess that is correct. We are in enemy territory after all. I continue to look outside. The metropolitan view slowly fades away as large farms come into view before we come in front of a large wall. After stopping for a few moments, we continue on our way. Once we were quite a fair bit away, I asked Marie and Maria.

"So? What's the plan?"

"Plan? Hmm. If I have to say, it really is unfortunate." Marie said. I couldn't understand what she meant.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask.

"So true. To think that the driver would take a wrong turn thinking it was a shortcut." Maria continued, completely unbothered by how I was feeling.

"And not only that, but to be attacked by monsters as well." Marie said

""Such a shame."" The two said together while making creepy smiles.

I quickly look outside to see that we were no longer on the main road. All the other carriages were nowhere to be seen.

"S-Stop the carriage!" I scream at the driver, but, as I look over, there was no driver. The carriage was moving on its own.

"H-How? Th-there's no way we will be attacked by monsters. Wh-what are you saying? Have you two finally lost your mind." I ask. "There's no way that there would be any monsters. Come to think of it, the chances of coming against a monster is so low that it might just be zero. There's no way you would be lucky enough to find monsters here. Just you wait. As if I will tolerate this betrayal. I will-" Before I could even complete my sentence, the carriage tripped to its right.

I fell into the wall which was now on the ground as the carriage had been flipped over.

3rd Person POV

As monsters attacked the carriage, the carriage tripped over and fell. Marie and Maria remained composed and were able to stand upright without any problems. But the save couldn't be said for Tia. She fell aggressively to the floor. If that wasn't enough, her luggage also fell on her feet, seriously injuring her.

Tia tried to get up, but feel down again due to her injury. She glared at Marie and Maria, but the two just continued to stare at her as if they were looking at trash.

The carriage began to shake and scratching noises could be heard as the monsters tried to pry open the carriage.

Seeing this, Tia laughed, as if she had finally lost all reasoning.

"Hahahaha. It seems like you really want to kill me. But that doesn't matter. You ask will die here with me as well. There's no way you would be able to run away from these monsters." Tia said.

Hearing this, it was Marie's and Maria's turn to laugh. Seeing them laugh, Tia was bewildered. The monsters surrounding them were all A-class monsters. She already understood that they had managed to somehow gather so many monsters, but there was no way that they would be able to escape from them.

"Run away, you say?" Marie asked.
"Killing all these monsters would be a piece of cake. You have no idea how much we had to endure to not kill you on the spot when you suggested to betray Ciel-sama to Ria-sama and Liscia-sama." Maria confirmed.

There's no way they can do that. They are only bluffing. Or so Tia thought. But somewhere deep down, she realised that there attitude wasn't all fake.

*Screech**Clash*

The sound of metal being pierced resounded as the top of the carriage gets blown off. Various monsters looked down at Tia as if she was there prey. This made Tia faint from fright.

The monsters who had attacked were sliced down without any resistance. Both Marie and Maria bowed as two girls came into view. They were talking to each other in a merry tone.

"I can't wait to start."
"It took a long time, but it was so worth it."

From afar it might look like they are going on a picnic, if you ignore the swords in their hands and the blood stains on their clothes.

"Marie. Maria. Good job. Create the fake bodies. We will be taking her." Liscia said as she made Tia float with magic. Both Marie and Maria nodded and got to work as Liscia opened a portal and went through it, followed by Ria and Tia, who was unconscious.

Below the Tempest castle

The basement of the castle also doubled as a prison. Though it wasa prison, very few had the privilege, or rather bad luck, to be here. Only those who committed some of the most serious crimes would be bright here. And, right now, one, not so unlucky girl was also brought here. She was unconscious, so Liscia tied her hands and legs to the wall by chains.

"A promise is a promise. Since you won, you decide what to do." Liscia said.

Hearing this, Ria smirked and walked towards the unconscious Tia before punching her straight in the gut. Tia's body was crushed between the wall of the prison and Ria's hand. Riya had held back a lot, even then, Tia woke up abruptly while vomiting blood.

Being in pain, Tia woke up and looked at her surrounding. She want and to understand what was going on. The last thing she remembered was being attacked by monsters, but now she is in, what seems to be, a prison, while being chained and could see Ria and Liscia in front of her.

"Wh-what are you trying to do?" Tia somehow managed to utter that.

To this, Ria casually replied, "Dint mind us. We just found a new toy, so we are planning to play with it."

To this Tia could only say one thing.

"You really are an Oni."

All her fighting spirit and spirit to run away had been taken away in that one punch. She understood that there was no escape. She accepted her fate, or atleast she thought she did, but she had no idea what was in store for her.

--------------------------

I hope you guys like it.