CH-48

Testarossa's POV

Tch. I am so annoyed. Carrera and Ultima have been teasing me since yesterday. Apparently Ciel-sama has already given birth to a healthy baby girl. Even I wanted to me Shinsha-sama. If it wasn't for this stupid continent, I would have been there.

I am still in the ship. I would have teleported back if it wasn't for the fact that we could meet ships from the other continent. It would be better if I am still on the ship when we make contact. Or else they would realise that I can teleport immediately even across the continents.

As I look across the ocean, I see countless ships in the distance. They all have the same flag.

"Is that the flash of Holy Empire?" I ask Yuuki.

"Yeah. Be careful. We don't want to start a fight right now. Wait till we atleast land. There are a few people back in the guild that I'd like to take away with me."

"You are saying it as if I would kill them the moment they come here."

"YOU WILL. Do you have any idea how much of your aura is leaking." Hearing this, I realised the amount of aura was leaking out. Looks like I really need to control my aura.

"Sorry about that. I was lost in some thoughts."

"*Sigh* This must be regarding Rimuru-san's daughter right?"

"Exactly. Even I want to meet her-"

"GUILD MASTER YUUKI. STOP THE SHIP AND DISARM THE WEAPONS. FAILING TO COMPLY WILL FORCE IS TO ATTACK." A loud voice boomed.

"Shut down the ship. We gain nothing by attacking them." Yuuki ordered the crew.

"Testarossa-san, What's going on?" Valora asked with a yawn. She was sleeping in the room, so I guess the loud voice woke her up.

"Nothing. It seems like there are people to escort us here."

Valora as if understanding what I meant hid all of her draconic features. She even changed the colour of her eyes and completely suppressed her draconic aura, releasing only magicules.

Within a few minutes, we were surrounded and a large board connected to ours. It was larger than ours, but lacked any comfort. It was the very definition of a battleship. Weapons, armors, magical fields. All sorts of things were equipped on it.

3rd Person POV

Soon, an entire battalion entered the ship. They had guns which were too advanced for the other continent. Their Armor on the other hand was made of high grade monster skin.

"Guild Master Yuuki, you are under arrest for trespassing over international waters which are under control of the Holy Empire. Everyone onboard is under arrest for the same crime."

Everyone on board was easily strong enough to destroy an entire country in their own. They were all members of the shadow squad under Souei or Demon Peers under Testarossa. Having no idea on how to deal with the situation, they looked at Testarossa, yet she was only sitting on a chair along with Valora and drinking tea.

Seeing this, the man, who seemed to be the leader of the squad moved towards the two in an irritated tone.

"Did you two not hear what I said? I said you are under arrest. Bring your hands so we can prevent you from using magic. Either do this the easy way or hard way." The man said as he made his way to them.

"Oh? Are you sure? Do you not want to know who we are?" Testarossa said provoking the man. This further enraged the man.

"I don't care who you are, bitch. But I have to say you both are quite pretty. I am sure you will be much more useful for my men." The man said as his anger slowly turned to lust. Hearing this, everyone in the group began to grin with lust in their eyes. All, but one. He had an uninterested look in his eyes, with some pity for the two, but the pity soon turned to amazement and terror.

The man, who tried to touch Testarossa suddenly fell to the ground and writhed around in pain. His hand chopped off and eyes destroyed. In an instant, Testarossa had sent two wind blades straight at his hands and eyes, cuting off his hand and blinding him.

"I am Testarossa, a subordinate of the great Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest." Testarossa said as she stood up and continued, " and I have to come to decide whether it is worth it to make peace with idiots like you, or kill you all at once." Testarossa said as she released some of her aura. Everyone was terrified out of their wits. They were unable to do anything, but one man tried to send this information back to his homeland, hoping the demon in front of him could be calmed down.

All the other soldiers immediately dropped to their knees due to sheer power of Testarossa's aura.

"I don't have the time to deal with you idiots. You better take me to meet your leaders or I don't mind wiping out a country or two to make an example." Testarossa said in a cold voice.

"Envoy-dono. Please calm down. I have already contacted the homeland. I can guarantee that you will get to meet the top brass soon enough." The man who had contacted the mainland earlier spoke up.

"Hoh? Did you think I didn't realise that? Well whatever. Milord did tell me to give you three chances. That's already two of your chances gone." Testarossa said pointing to the leader who was still rolling around on the ground."

"Two? I understand. I will keep that in mind." The man said.

"See? Isn't this much better than losing your arm and eye?" Testarossa said with a smirk.

"What's your name?" Testarossa asked the man.
"It's nothing noteworthy Envoy-dono."

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine as well. Anyways, I really hope these higher ups of yours can give a proper explanation for this." Testarossa said. To this, the man didn't reply at all.

The ship continued the way to the continent escorted by all the other ships. The people who had boarded the ship were thrown back to the other ships. Literally.

Once the ship reached the continent, there was already an entire army waiting for them. Valora was ready to burn them all down, but Testarossa stopped her.

"Calm down Valora. I doubt they are here to attack us. Especially after what happened at the ship. Regardless. Look at that man. He should already be explaining everything to them." Testarossa said as she waited for someone to receive her.

Another ship had reached a few minutes earlier, so everyone should already know what's going on. As the tension continued to rise, a woman who had badges on her chest came forward. She had a determined look on her face. She had short trimmed black hair and red eyes. Her face had no scars, yet there were proof of fighting and experience all over her body.

"My name is Lara. I am the captain of the Eighth Battalion of the Holy Empire. I will be your escort to the Holy Empire." Lara said.

"It's nice to meet you Miss Lara. I am Testarossa, a subordinate of the Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest." Testarossa said as she moved her hand forward for a handshake. Seeing this, Lara shook hands with her and took her to a nearby carriage to go to the Holy Empire.

———————————

I hope you guys liked it.