Ch-49

Rimuru's POV

It had nearly been a week since Shinsha was born. In only a week, she had managed to grasp her control over magicules.

"Papa, papa. More, Pweaaaaase?" Shinsha who had finished eating her ice cream asked me for more with one of the cutest faces I have ever seen. How could I deny her? I just sighed and told the maid to give her some more. She ate the ice cream in ecstasy.

In one week, I found out a lot about her talents. She is talented in magic and skill manipulating like Ciel. Her control over conventional weapons is not bad, but it is nowhere near the top. Still, it has potential to grow. Grow enough that she is able to hold it against even Chloe in a sword fight for atleast a few minutes. But it would take years of practice for her to reach that level.

As for her skills, she has quite a few Unique Skills. Though she doesn't have an ultimate skill, it is more due to the fact that her willpower isn't strong enough. She has already satisfied all the conditions to harbor an ultimate skill.

Her intrinsic skill «Holder of Fate» allows her to freely tamper with a person's fortune and fate however she wishes. Ciel has temporarily sealed this skill as she might use it to harm someone in the spur of the moment without even realising it.

Her unique skills are also quite useful.
«Learner» allows her to copy and understand anything she has seen once. Of course, the accuracy of what she copied depends on what she is copying, from whom she is copying and how long she has observed it. This skill is the most essential for how quickly she has learnt things.

«Magic Heart» is like a storage bag for her. It stores different types of magicules that she comes across and converts it into her own magicules, meaning that she could technically fight infinitely, if need be.

«Barrier» is a skill that surrounds get with a barrier that she had complete control over. So she can make her completely invisible or completely invisible to any other unique skill user.

And lastly, a unique skill that surprised even me, «Realm» which allows us her to have complete control over her surroundings. She can control even time and space there. Combined with «Barrier» she can create an impenetrable fortress that even an Ultimate Skill user would have some troubles dealing with.

In reality, Realm is a sort of skill that originated in my previous world. Whether a person could use Realm or not was the sure fire way to decide whether he was in the Top 30 ranking of the strongest individuals or not. Realm was much like Time Stop. Just like how a person who can move in Time Stop cannot be defeated by a person who cannot, similarly, a person who cannot use Realm can never defeat a person who can.

This is also the reason why I question who would win if Guy and Klaus were to fight. Klaus was one of the top 10 strongest, but his realm was ranked the highest. If Guy gets trapped in his realm, it will be a loss, but if he manages to escape, then he can easily win.

"Dear, is Shinsha with you?" Ciel asked as she entered the room.

"Mamaaa!" Shinsha exclaimed as she jumped down her chair and ran straight at Ciel.

"Alright alright. You are a princess. You shouldn't run like that." Ciel said as she took Shinsha with her. I guess it is about time. Ciel is teaching Shinsha about the world and how to act befitting of a princess. Personally, I believe it is a bit too early. After all, she is only a week old, but it seems to be the norm in this world. Even Ria and Liscia seemed to have learnt swordsman when they were only a week old.

*Knock**knock*

"Come in." I say.

A maid came in, followed by presents wrapped in shining wrapping paper. The maid looked a bit overwhelmed, yet didn't say anything.

"Who sent these?" I asked. Though, I already have an inkling regarding who it could be.

"Demon Lord Guy sent these as congratulatory gift for the birth of Shinsha-sama." The maid said. The amount of gifts sent could hardly be called little. They could easily be pulled up to make a mountain. It varied from artifacts to clothes to even food items.

"It was accompanied with this letter. Seeing how it was delivered in such a grandiose manner, I believe the real reason these gifts were sent is to force Rimuru-sama to reveal the fact about Shinsha-sama about the world." The maid said as she handed me a letter.

"Most probably. I doubt Guy would send such gifts for her. A skull or monster skin would be more to his tastes." I say as I open the letter.

Yo Rimuru. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Her name is Shinsha, right? I hope she has a pleasant life ahead of her. Anyways, I was planning on sending her a Dragon Lord's head and wings as a gift, but Velzard found out. And now she sent so many gifts for her niece. She said that it is was to repent and do what she didn't do for Milim. I don't really understand since you both aren't really siblings, but oh well. Anyways, make her birth public soon alright?

Yours truly
Guy Crimson

The hell does he want? What does he want to accomplish by making news of her birth public? Neither Ciel nor Shinsha have made any public appearance till now. Well, She has to make an appearance sooner rather than later. Let's talk about this with Ciel.

Anyways, a Dragon Lord's head and wings as a gift? Is he trying to traumatize my daughter? There's no way he forgot that I am a dragon, so she is a dragon as well. Well, half-dragon I guess. But her race is not a Dragonoid like Milim. She is a proper dragon. Her race is a Fortune Dragon. Ciel said that a Fortune Dragon could change the luck of people as it wished.

3rd Person POV

That night, after Shinsha had gone to sleep, Rimuru, Chloe and Ciel decided what to do next. The three then finally decided that they would reveal the fact of Shinsha's birth and the marriage between Rimuru and Chloe together three days from then. But they decided to hold back from celebrating a festival. This was particularly because Testarossa was to return, and most probably, the way was to begin.

It would be unwise to be celebrating during the onset of war. But, this doesn't mean that there would no celebration. All the important figures were invited, again. This was not only for celebrating the marriage and birth of Shinsha, but also to discuss how to deal with the other continent. Testarossa who had returned also provided information which more or less led directly to a single conclusion, war.

——————————

I hope you guys like it.