CH-16 Semifinals Part 2

3rd Person POV

"So, who do you think will win? Sensei?" Chloe asked as she walked up behind Rimuru.

Rimuru just smiled, without looking back, waiting for the two to take their seats. The two walked around the table and say across him.

"It's nice to see you again Chloe, Shizue." Rimuru said with a smile on his face.

Hearing this was enough to make Chloe emotional. She could no longer control her tears, and she started sobbing, at if a dam inside her had been broken. Shizue caressed her back, trying to calm her down. Luckily Rimuru had erected a barrier to not let anyone from outside to know what was going on.

After some time, Chloe finally managed to calm down.
"Sorry about that, Sensei." Chloe said, but her eyes were completely red from crying.

"It's all right Chloe. I can understand how you feel. Atleast some what." Rimuru said shyly as he remembered that he was the same when he had met Ciel after his reincarnation.

"You too Shizue. It's nice to see you again." Rimuru spoke up again, this time to Shizue.

"Yes, Rimuru-san. It's good to see you again." Shizue says with a smile.

"By the way, who are those two? They are quite strong for some teenagers." Rimuru asked.

The question was valid. Even though their swordsmanship was completely devoid of any of Shizue's or Chloe's fighting style, but their footwork had a lot in common.

Hearing Rimuru's question, both Shizue and Chloe began to chuckle.

"Hahaha. Those two are Benimaru-san's daughters." Chloe replied after holding back her laughter. She hasn't expected that Rimuru would not know about them. Especially because Chloe knew how doting of a father Benimaru was.

"The one on the offensive is the elder of the twins, Liscia, and the one forced on the defensive is Ria, the younger twin." Shizue spoke up, providing more information.

"I see. Well, I can certainly see how they are related."

The trio then continued to talk about the their past, their present and their futures.

Meanwhile...
Ciel's POV

I continue to look at the fight between the two sisters. As I continued to observe, Souei appeared besides me.

"Ciel-sama, it seems like Rimuru-sama had met Shizue and Chloe." Souei said.
"Has he? I see. Thanks for your information, just continue to keep an eye on Rimuru. He has an odd tendency to get caught up in various things."
"Hai." Souei said and teleported.

"That's surprising." Benimaru said.
"Hmm? What is?" I ask.

"The fact that you are letting him be alone with those two, Chloe especially. Knowing how,... Um..., Possessive you are."

Hearing this, i let out a laugh.

"I may be possessive, but that doesn't mean I will come in the way of a reunion between a student and a teacher. Also, I trust Rimuru. So I don't really have anything to be afraid of. And also..."

"Also?"

"No. Nothing. Let's just focus on the fight."

Well, if it's Chloe, I might just allow it. Even in my previous life, I had prepared myself for this. Even if he wasn't the crown Prince, there was a very high chance that he might have had to marry someone else for political reasons. In this world though, he need not do that. That's why I can have him all to myself. But....

Chloe. Chloe o' Bell.

She is different. For Rimuru's sake, she went through untold hardships. She even fought against one of the greatest enemies of any living being, immortality. Living forever might seem quite a blessing, but seeing your loved ones, close friends and everyone you know die, and then go back to change it, only to see them for again. Something like this would inevitable break you. But she kept on going. If it's her, I might just....

*Clang*

A loud noise of metal clashing brought back my attention to the match. Both Ria and Liscia were showing the entirety of their sword skills, without hiding. Ria was stronger, but Liscia's sword skills were refined. Liscia was able to hold her own. She would often enchant the sword with a flame. To counter this, Ria would often cover her own sword with water. But, this was disadvantageous for Ria, as water would slow down her attack and made it less lethal.

Liscia continued to attack, but seeing that she was unable to break Ria's defense, she stopped her onslaught and created some gap between herself and Ria.

"Looks like it won't be that essay to break your defense." Liscia commented as she changed the way she held her sword.

"Hmph. I won't make the same mistake twice."
"I see. Then let's see how you cope with this." Liscia said as she dashed straight at Ria, her sword above her head. A single powerful strike from above to completely break through Ria's defence. That was what Liscia was trying to do. Unfortunately for her, Ria had already predicted that she would do something like this. Ria had started to move out of the way before Liscia even attacked. Thanks to that, she was able to avoid getting hit.

Liscia's attack struck nothing but the ground. Even the magicule infused cement broke under her power. There weren't just crack. No. The entire floor was blown to smithereens by that attack. Ria would have definitely broken a few bones if she was hit. And that is on the better side.

"Tch." Liscia clicked her tongue as she pulled out her sword that got stuck in the ground and infused it with magic. The flame surrounded her sword once again.

"I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR FLAMES." Ria screamed as she threw a large water ball straight at her. Such a ball would do no damage to her. Yet, it would be more than enough to extinguish the flames. Liscia on the other hand was not at all happy with this. Not only had her flashes been extinguished, all her clothes and armour was now wet. This made it harder for her to move around.

Liscia released her aura. As of proving that she is Benimaru's kin, a deep black flange surrounded her. All of the water evaporated, leaving her completely dry. The fact that there was no damage to herself, or her clothes were proof of her masterful control over her magic and aura.

Liscia dashed straight at Ria once again. But, Ria didn't dodge. She just stood there as if waiting for her attack. This created doubt in her mind. But, before she could even change her plans, she was already caught up in Ria's trap. From my position, it was quite easy to see what she wanted to do, but I guess on the stage, it would easily slip your mind.

Liscia planted her foot on the ground to change her trajectory, but was met with a shock. Her feet were planned into the ground.... A bit too well. Her feet pushed into the ground a bit too much. With his much momentum she was carrying, it was a miracle that she hadn't fallen and managed to hold her ground. Ria quickly took advantage of this and closed the distance between. I guess this is the beginning of her counterattack.

"Ciel-sama. I have a request to make." Someone spoke up. I turn to look at Jeb.

"What is it? " I ask him.
"I would like to forfeit?"

...

........

................

"Huh?"

------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it.