4. Ignite My Satisfaction

Charlotte awoke in the middle of the night to the slight tapping sound of rain falling against the glass on her living room window. She and Will had fallen asleep tangled up in each other and she realized they were still huddled up on the couch. Charlotte glanced over at her living room clock across the room out of curiosity through squinted, tired eyes.

3:23 am

She lay there quietly listening to the gentle breathing from Will, still finding it so surreal he was here with her. She glanced over at him lovingly still able to see his face enough with the city lights slightly sneaking in through the window through the darkness. Charlotte admired  his adorable face as he slept. She still couldn't believe this man was into her. Although she had had her fair share of mistreatment and knew deep down this was finally her good karma coming back to her, part of her wondered if this was all too good to be true and he might not be the person she thinks he is. After realizing her paranoia was trying to sabotage her happiness once again, she mentally swatted away these intrusive thoughts and tried to stay in the moment. It was something Charlotte struggled with quite often, but she was trying her best to work at it.

All that matters is Will was with her right now because he chose to be, and that meant she was worth something to him.
She decided it would be more comfortable for them to go to her bedroom where they could spread out and stretch their legs. Instead of trying to wake Will up suddenly, she thought for a minute and started planting gentle kisses across his cheek......his temple.....his forehead....his nose....and finally his lips. She felt him gently kiss her back and Charlotte smiled slightly into their kiss. He had woken up a few kisses prior but was taking in the extra affection.

"Let's go to my room," Charlotte spoke quietly with her lips against Will's. He pulled away nodding and starting to yawn and stretch his arms out above his head.
Charlotte giggled slightly.

"Sorry, babe, but it'll be more comfortable in there, I promise." Her cheeks got warm when she realized what she called him and how easy it slipped off of her lips. Will smiled tiredly, eventually getting up off the couch and entangling his fingers with Charlotte's, letting her lead the way.

Once they made it to Charlotte's snug and orderly bedroom, Charlotte made her way to the bed waiting for Will to follow. Will climbed in next to Charlotte as she laid on her back and he laid on his side facing her. He rested his hand gently on Charlotte's stomach and leaned down giving her gentle kisses.

Before either of them realized the intensity rising, Will snuggled his nose into the crook of Charlotte's neck and gently kissed her repeatedly on her sensitive spots, igniting a flame in the pit of her belly. He could tell she was enjoying it by her body language, staying aware of her, not wanting to over step any boundaries. Her breath hitched when she felt Will gently suck on her neck. Charlotte felt as if her head was in the clouds, pulling Will down on top of her. Will came back to her lips, sucking gently on her lower lip while he grinded against her slightly. Charlotte could feel his growing erection digging into her and she managed to let a quiet moan escape her.

Will took her small hands in his and pinned her arms above her head while looking deeply into her eyes. Liking this other side of him, Charlotte could feel herself letting go and it felt so natural with him even though this was the first time they had gotten this far. One of Will's hands snaked down Charlottes arm and down her side, eventually finding the end of her cami. Will slightly brushed his finger tips over the bit of her exposed skin, as he slowly raised the cami up over her head with Charlottes assistance. She felt Will's finger tips gently make their way to her nipples, being soft to the touch and being careful with her. Her nipples hardened in response to his touch. A soft moan escaped her lips as she crashed her lips back into Will's, already feeling depraved of his affection and needing more. He pulled away from her lips only to kiss her body, worshipping every inch as he found his way to her shorts and panties and pulled them down past her feet, taking in every detail of his woman, not wanting to forget any of it.

"Will, "she rasped watching his lips slowly dance across her skin.

"What is it baby?" Will spoke as he continued to kiss every inch of her making his way back up to her neck.

"I need you," Charlotte begged, breathing heavily, matching Will's excitement.

Will wanted to cater to her, quickly removing his barriers. Charlotte watched him with desire in her eyes. She already knew he was beautiful, but she was able to follow the trail of his sculpted body and admire the part of him that was only hers. Every inch of him was absolutely perfect, something she didn't know was possible in any person until now.

Charlottes gaze met Will's after she noticed him admiring her as well, his eyes raking over her entire body like he had never seen something so desirable. Pure art . This moment with Charlotte had Will forgetting about everything before her as he realized just how deeply he had fallen for her and so fast.

Charlotte snaked her arms around Will's neck, lovingly looking into his eyes as she felt him running the tip of his length against her opening and her slit, coating himself in her juices. Her core throbbed as she and Will let moans escape from both of them.

She slowly felt Will enter her, being careful and monitoring her reactions. Her body shuddered once he allowed himself all the way inside of her , a moan escaping her lips again. Her reaction drove him wild, as Will slowly thrusted into her, eventually finding his rhythm. Her cries of pleasure had his heart racing. Will started rocking his hips into hers, finding Charlotte's spot, something no previous lover of her took the time to do for her. Charlotte loved that Will was  adoring every last part of her and worshiping her and meeting all of her needs and more. Moans and groans came from both of them as they professed their love for one another physically.

"Baby, please! Don't stop!" Charlotte begged and she felt the heat rising in her body and was staring to feel her brain cloud with an intense wave of pleasure coming over her.

Will kissed her harder, both breathing heavy, about to reach his climax hearing Charlotte enjoy the things he was doing to her.

For a moment they forgot about everything, and the only thing that mattered was this moment and the love that existed within the four walls that surrounded them.

Charlotte arched her back, as she rode out her orgasm and Will started moaning more frequently. Charlotte loved the sounds escaping his perfect lips.

"Fuck, that's it baby-" Will groaned as he reached his climax, spilling his warmth inside of her.

Charlotte let out a final moan as Will collapsed next to her catching his breath. As their consciousness fluttered back down to planet earth, Will buried his face into head into her neck. He planted a gentle kiss on her showing his appreciation for her.

They both stayed in that position, silent until their breathing slowed down.

"Do you know what you do to me?" Will finally spoke, lifting his head for his eyes to meet hers.
Charlotte smiled tiredly as she slowly shook her head.
"I......I love you, Charlotte. And I really can't imagine not having you in my life."
Charlotte melted and reached over, gently stroking his cheek.
"I love you too, Will." She answered. Both of them feeling more content than they ever had in their lives, they fell asleep curled up in each other. Both of them starting to slip off into dream land as they heard the ratta-tat-tapping of the rain against the window.