49. We Are Infinite

A couple weeks passed since Charlotte and Krys got back from guest spotting. Their followers were growing and they were gaining more recognition from some of their Florida clientele they had at Tyler's parlor.

The front window on their tattoo shop had finally been repaired and Charlotte was thinking of taking clients again soon. Will kept trying to convince Charlotte to find a new location out of the city, but it was hard to find a business space to rent on the outskirts as space was scarce right now. It was stressing Will out that Charlotte wanted to re-open the shop without having at least security cameras. He kept asking her to prolong it for the time being but Charlotte wanted to tattoo as much as she could while she still could until the baby comes. Her and Will repeatedly butt heads when it came to her going back to work. But she knew he was coming from a place of love. She was still going back and forth in her head. She was nervous about going back but she wanted to make more money to save and she didn't feel right leaving Krys to run the place by herself either.

Will and Charlotte had their first ultrasound appointment and they were both teared up when they heard the baby's heartbeat. It brought Charlotte back to when her and Will were at one of her appointments for Winter and they weren't together at that time. She felt so sad that they were going to have to learn to co-parent. Now, in present time, that heaviness in her heart slowly faded when she looked over at Will. They were now married, and they had come such a long way in their growth together.

He was smiling so wide at the screen and joyful tears were glistening in his hopeful, brown eyes.

Charlotte reached over and squeezed his hand lovingly.

Will smiled and hovered over her petting her hair and he leaned down to kiss her sweetly.

"I love you, so so much." Will nuzzled his nose against her cheek and Charlotte felt the butterflies fluttering on the inside. She felt truly cherished by him in his moment.

"I love you too baby." She cooed so in love with him and happy they had another chance to do this.

They agreed they were going to wait until Charlotte reached her second trimester to tell everyone. It was coming up quickly as this was week ten. She had a good feeling about it this time around and was hoping that life was more fair to them this time.
_________________________

*I apologize for the short chapter guys! I think this story might be coming to and end...what do you guys think? I'm honestly surprised I was able to write this many chapters and I'm happy to finally be completing a story after so many years of going without writing! Thank you so much to all of my readers and thank you for staying on this crazy ride! *