This is my epilogue, my soliloquy

Not too many days after Will revealed her new tattoo shop to her, Charlotte ended up going into labor right around her estimated delivery date.
Everything went perfect in the delivery room and Will was able to be along side her in his scrubs and supportingly coach her through it. After a long few hours of labor, Charlotte  gave birth to a healthy baby boy. They decided on the name Ayden. Will fell in love with it after reading in a book that it meant "little fire".  Ayden William Ramos was six pounds but as strong and healthy as ever. Even though he was so small, and they knew he would change quite a bit, he already resembled his dad. He had onyx eyes and perfect, tiny  dimples that showed whenever he yawned or made little faces.

Charlotte was exhausted and resting her head against Will's chest as she cradled their son in her arms. Will lay beside her in the hospital bed, just staring at his son's face admiring his tiny, perfect features.

"You did so good babe." Will whispered as he kissed Charlotte's forehead.

"We did good." She smiled tiredly. "I love you so much." She gazed over at Will admiring him with everything in her. To her, he was perfect.

"I love you more baby...more than I could ever put into words."
Will kissed her lovingly feeling so happy in this moment.

Charlotte wished she could freeze this instant in time and feel like this forever.

She was content. She was happy. They had their little family now and everybody was safe. They were finally able to start their next chapter that they always yearned for and she was so happy that she could be on this journey with Will.

_______________________

Charlotte was able to eventually bring together a solid team of artists for her new shop. There were 7 top notch tattoo artists in the shop and they all specialized in their own unique styles bringing in steady clientele and creating many memories.
She dedicated three days out of the week to tattooing, and on the other days she took care of her boys and her husband. Her and Will went on to have two more kids, giving them a total of three boys. They equally resembled a perfect mixture of both Charlotte and Will. They were adorable, rambunctious little boys; close in age but even closer in their bond. Lorna Shore went on to make two more albums until Will decided to take a break to spend more time at home with the family.

Will and Charlotte built a beautiful life together and their marriage was indestructible, having being tested to it's ultimate limits over the years.  They persevered and proved that their love could over come everything. Their endless love never faded, and to think...it all started with a "hello" at a tattoo shop.