43. The Gears Are Set In Place

Will and Charlotte started relearning each other now that they were really sticking to working on themselves and back to living together.

They had grown closer than they ever were before, and with each passing day, Charlotte was starting to trust Will again wholeheartedly and forget about the stupid things he said to her before. She ended up burning "the letter" he wrote to her previously. Will was mentally in a better place now and Charlotte knew  she had to try to forget about it. She wanted to continue to grow with him and had to let the past die in order to move forward.

The band had been back in the studio for the last couple of days, and Charlotte was so happy to see Will was back on track. His positive energy about making music again was radiating from him and it finally seemed like things were coming together. Charlotte would spend her days in the tattoo shop and then she and Krys would bring the guys dinner and hang out with them in the studio.
_____________________

Shortly after Krys and Austin hooked up that night after Lorna Shore's set, he ended up breaking it off with his girlfriend at the time, Victoria.

It had been a long time coming and Victoria never really treated Austin with the respect he deserved. She cheated on him throughout their relationship and had an ugly hold on Austin that the guys didn't approve of. Austin was just an extremely caring guy and sometimes that didn't always work out in his favor. He remained loyal to her for too long.

Him and Krys had the start of budding friendship while they both chatted often about how they could reunite Will and Charlotte.
Eventually, they began to talk about other things and grew comfortable with each other. They realized they had a lot in common and the talking came naturally. One thing led to another and Austin realized after a bit that he really liked Krys,  more than he ever anticipated.

He did feel guilty that he ended up hooking up with Krys in a drunken stupor, but at the same time, he didn't regret it. It gave him the motivation to work up the courage to break up with Victoria, who, very obviously, did not handle it well. She called him repeatedly for weeks and he eventually had to get a restraining order on her because she kept coming to his house for days. Regardless, even throughout all of this, Krys still really liked Austin and still wanted to support him through everything going on.

They weren't official yet, but everyone was just waiting for it. They assumed Austin was waiting for things to calm down first with Victoria before he started anything new. He didn't want to mess things up with Krys and wanted to make sure Victoria was 100% out of the picture first.

____________________

Charlotte and Krys walked into the studio and Charlotte smiled seeing Will was working on vocals. She loved hearing the raw talent he had without all of the background music behind him. It made her love him even more every time she saw him singing. He looked so content.

Charlotte and Krys gave the guys hugs and they all sat down to lay out their dinner on the table. Everyone was super hungry from working on their new song for the last few hours.

Austin and Krys sat next to each other and joked around a little bit and Charlotte chatted with Andrew, Michael and Adam in between listening to Will's vocal techniques. Charlotte smiled to herself not being able to take her eyes of Will and Will kept making faces at her in between vocal takes  and making wise ass remarks to the guys just to make her laugh.

Eventually about 20 minutes later, Will wanted a break and switched places with Michael so he could go work on some of his bass riffs. Charlotte was always amazed at how they would separately orchestrate their talents, but it was so cohesive when it was finalized. Like a puzzle, watching the process was always fun to her.