8. Inside a Dream

Please be sure to vote and comment so I know this is worth it 🖤
__________________________________

It didn't take long before Will called Charlotte when he knew she would be awake. She was relieved to hear from him. Although Will had guilt lurking in the back of his mind, he trusted his gut that he did nothing with Bekka and he didn't want to make it worse between him and Charlotte. Will was usually an open book with his girl. Charlotte was not the judgmental type of person and she appreciated that he was blunt and honest. It came naturally that Will wanted to tell her everything that was on his mind. This time, he decided he would keep this to himself. He knew last night was a mistake and he was convinced that his drink was spiked. Deep down he didn't want to believe Bekka would do that to him, but who else would? He was surrounded by friends that night, or so he thought. He knew he was being selfish, but love makes you do things you normally wouldn't.

After making up over the phone and plenty of "I'm sorry's" and "I love you's", Will decided he would take some time from the studio and drive up and surprise Charlotte.
After feeling somewhat desecrated after what Bekka pulled, he needed to see his girl desperately after all they've gone through. He packed up a backpack for the weekend, not thinking clearly, and got in his car and sped to her. He knew this was her day off and she would more than likely be home. Even if she wasn't, he planned on waiting as long as possible to surprise her.

He drove for, what felt like eternity thinking of all the things he wanted to do to her as soon as he saw her. He was looking forward to being distracted and temporarily forgetting the rough night he had.

He made it safely to Charlotte's place and knocked on her door anxiously waiting. As soon as Charlotte came to the door and before she could say anything, her eyes widened when she saw Will standing there. He looked at her through hooded eyes and stepped inside, instantly crashing his lips to hers.

Charlotte kissed him back, holding onto his hoodie and pulling him inside. As soon as they both came in through the door, Will pinned Charlotte to the door, holding her hands above her head. He continued to kiss her hungrily just wanting to show her how sorry he was for everything.

Will rested his forehead against hers.
"You always look so beautiful, Char." He purred.

Charlotte's heart melted. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun and barely had any make up on. Although, she didn't necessarily need make up because her natural features were ravishing. She had long eyelashes and dimples in her rosy cheeks. Her lips were always soft and plump. She was wearing just a black tank top and her favorite Jack Skellington pajama pants. Will always thought she was most sexy in her lounge wear and being her natural self.
Charlotte recognized the very familiar look Will was giving her.

Will broke away and started to nip and nibble and kiss her neck, caused a fire inside her lower stomach. She could feel herself igniting with arousal.

Charlotte closed her eyes taking this all in.

"I missed you so fucking much." Charlotte confessed, her breathing getting heavier.

"You'll never have to miss me again....I want to move in together..."

Charlotte looked at him with loving eyes but bit her lip not sure of how to respond.

"I'll do whatever it takes," Will spoke through passionate kisses. "I'll never let you go. Ever."

"Of course I'll move in with you, baby." Charlotte spoke excitedly loving that he was wanting to take the next step in their relationship.

Charlotte and Will were more concerned with making up for lost time than they were making it to the bedroom. Before they knew it, they were both unclothed and Will sat on the couch as Charlotte straddled him.

Not wasting any more time, Will slowly slipped into Charlotte as she moaned out in pleasure. Will grabbed Charlotte's waist with his strong hands and she started getting goosebumps loving how possessive he was toward her behind closed doors. He felt her almost instantly tighten around him as Charlotte pushed Will back against the couch, wanting him to relax. She used his shoulders as leverage and slowly rode him.
Will couldn't help but run his hands over her breasts as he watched her take over. Will caressed Charlotte's nipples between his fingers, knowing it made her weak.
"Ahh, just like that baby," Will grunted loving the view and knowing this was her favorite way to apologize to him.

Charlotte slowly quickened her pace letting out a few quiet moans.

Charlotte nestled her face into the crook of Will's neck trying to stifle her noises as he was flooding her head with so much ecstasy she forgot about all the arguing and their temporary break up.

"Let me hear you, beautiful," Will demanded as he firmly took of handful of her hair and pulled her head back.
Charlotte started to gasp and let her moans escape her lips.
"Baby, please don't stop!" Charlotte begged locking eyes with her dominating lover's.

Will enjoyed this side of her even more knowing that Charlotte was a strong, assertive type of woman in her every day life, but for him, in the bedroom, she was compliant and rather submissive. A side that only he knew about that no one else would ever know existed in her. He loved it.
She, once again, felt like his one and only girl and she knew deep down that Will would never stray or betray her.

"I love you so much...." Will panted in Charlotte's ear and he slowly slid his hand up over her chest and wrapped it firmly around her neck. Charlotte continued to ride him as she put her hand over his and squeezed to give him permission to be a little rougher with her.
Will moaned with pure euphoria, thinking every time with her was better than the last and she always kept him rendered speechless with how beautiful she was.

"I love you too, baby," Charlotte whimpered. She was close and Will knew as he felt her tense up. He kept up his pace until Charlotte rode it out and let out a final yelp of pleasure, one of his favorite sounds he missed all too much.

Once he felt Charlotte let go, Will allowed himself to reach his peak, closing his eyes tightly and unleashing his warmth into her with a loud moan.

Once they finally finished, Charlotte kissed Will passionately before climbing off of him. Will laid on the couch on his side and pulled Charlotte into him with her back against his chest. Both of them were trying to catch their breath and come back down to planet Earth. He pulled a crocheted blanket that always rested on the back of her couch over them and he wrapped his arm around her protectively.

"I don't ever want us to fight ever again. It hurts way too much." Will confessed. His eyes were closed as his energy was drained of him, but he whispered gently against the back of Charlotte's neck.

"It killed me too," Charlotte spoke tiredly.
"But we are still together and that's all that matters. And clearly you made it up to me." She slightly giggled.

Will smiled and gently planted a loving kiss on Charlotte's neck before eventually drifting off to sleep, pushing the guilt of his secret away in the back of his mind, for now. He just wanted to enjoy the present.
Charlotte fell asleep shortly behind him full of pure bliss.