39. Dancing in Flames

Charlotte and Krys took an Uber to the venue so they could both have some drinks and enjoy themselves. The tickets were for the pit and they were hyped. It had been a while since she saw Will perform, and watching him on stage was a magical experience.

When they got there, they both grabbed a couple of Downeast's at the bar and Krys automatically started nodding her head to River of Nihil. They had just started.
Austin texted Krys asking if they were there tonight and Krys told him absolutely. Before they could actually get too deep into the crowd, they saw a security guard off to the side who was waving a flash light and speaking into his walkie talkie.

"Is there a Krys and Charlotte?! Krys and Charlotte!"
"That's us!" Krys waved her hands over her head. She was a few inches taller than Charlotte and they were both thankful he spotted them. He told people to clear the way so they could get to the very front of the barrier. They both smiled at each other and Krys texted Austin with a
"thank you 🖤"

"Enjoy!"
________________________

Undoubtedly, River of Nihil played an amazing set, followed up by Currents. Everyone sounded great tonight and Krys and Charlotte were having an awesome time.
During the intermission after Currents played their set, a security guard came and brought them another couple of drinks on the house and they got their phones out so they could get Lorna Shore coming out on stage.

During the chaotic chatter of the crowd trying to entertain themselves during the small break, suddenly the lights went down and everyone started screaming and cheering. Charlotte got her phone out and before she knew it, the guys started coming out onto the stage and she cheered along with everyone else feeling a sudden burst of joy in her chest as she saw the curly haired boy come out. The crowd got louder, especially the ladies. Charlotte and Krys couldn't help but start laughing and Charlotte recorded Will who had a huge grin on his face. He looked so content in his element.

"What the fuck is up?!" Will shouted into the mic and everyone kept roaring and hollering.

"Are you guys ready to have some fucking fun tonight?!"

Charlotte and Krys screamed loudly along with everyone else and Will spotted them and winked so relieved Charlotte came. Part of him thought she was done with him for good and he was mostly surprised.

The first angelic vocals of "Into The Earth" began followed quickly by the familiar riffs that caused a burst of energy over the fans. Will was automatically encapsulated into his stage presence, feeling completely at home. Seeing people singing along to their lyrics and the crowd surfers breathed life back into Will, and it gave him hope that maybe Charlotte was here and wanted to let him back into her life. He closed his eyes and began screaming. Charlotte took a few videos and photos throughout their set thinking about how sexy he looked up there and she loved to watch his facial expressions while he growled and snarled. In between the songs of their set he spoke to the crowd and he looked nothing other than happy.