32.The Beauty Of All

Charlotte and Will cleaned up real nice. They were classy, yet edgy, in their matching black clothing and complimented each other well.

Charlotte thought it would just be her and Will tonight and thought she would go all out. She had an old dress that always stayed in the back of the closet. But will made her feel so good about herself and she really wanted to look good for him.

When Will saw her with her hair down and her smokey make up, he really wanted to stay home and just undress her again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Will saw her with her hair down and her smokey make up, he really wanted to stay home and just undress her again. But tonight took too much planning.

He drove them to a cute little area outside the city. Once they parked near the sidewalk she noticed still sent a text on his phone.  The valet took the keys from Will as he escorted Charlotte toward the black double doors. It was a brick building that had been painted black but a hot pink , warm light shone down on the black sign that read DUSK. Charlotte had never heard of this place before but it looked enticing. Will put his hand on the small of her back as they walked in.

Charlotte bit her lip to wait to see the inside and her jaw almost hit the floor.

It was a ballroom that had wine red walls with black filigree, and it was on the dimmer side with black chandeliers and flickering candles...but it was beautifully vampiric. It had an large bar in the middle of the room and it also had a small stage ready to go for a music set from a couple bands that there there.

She looked around as everyone yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Will had invited around 50 people. Charlotte was pleasantly overwhelmed seeing Will's band mates and their girls. She grinned seeing Krys there with her guy she was seeing, a group of Charlotte's fellow tattoo artist friends. There was nothing but love and good vibes and Charlotte couldn't believe Will set all of this this up for her.

"Oh...my...god! WILL!" She squealed and threw her arms around his middle and he tightly hugged her back grinning wide. He could tell she was genuinely surprised and looked like she had melted a million times over. Her reaction was worth everything.

"Happy birthday, baby," Will cooed and kissed her. Charlotte beamed greeting everybody super stoked that everyone came out for her. Will slipped away getting Charlotte a rum and coke and just a soda for himself still just trying to remain as healthy as possible when it came to drinking. He didn't want to risk anything and possibly slip back into a dark place. It wasn't worth it.

Everyone got to greet Charlotte wishing her a happy birthday and having some drinks. The first band that went on, was a local band that Will really loved that a friend of his was in. Will wanted everyone to party and have a good time tonight and knew Charlotte LOVED live music like him. They played some covers and some originals and they were killing it.

Will stayed by Charlotte's side most of the night joking around with people and getting to be his vivacious, bubbly self.

Will was such a social butterfly and throwing an event like this was something that he also needed. He and Charlotte balanced like yin and yang, considering she was mousy and didn't have the need to talk a lot, and Will talked enough for both of them. He was such a people person and anyone he came across instantly loved him...she adored that about him.

Until My Final Breath Escapes~ A Will Ramos Romance~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें