34. Face Your Duality

Will tried his best to at least talk to Charlotte every other day. He was still struggling with sleeping and balancing their daily schedule and Charlotte felt sad seeing fan photos of him that he was tagged in. He had dark circles under his eyes and his smile that she loved so much seemed forced. He didn't look very well and he would often tell her how much he missed her.

They finally had the chance to speak before their gig and he sounded kind of down. Charlotte knew something just wasn't right with him lately. He absolutely loved music but for some reason, this time around, he was really struggling and he wasn't enjoying himself at all.

Meanwhile, at home, Charlotte's following had been growing immensely on instagram with her unique artistry, attracting the attention of some former Ink Masters. She even rolled her eyes and laughed one day to see Ryan Ashley Malarkey added her. That's fine and dandy but Charlotte had no intentions on following her back. She was still slightly holding a grudge for the way she was all over Will in that picture she saw of them. She could simply go to hell.

Today was one of Will's "off" days where he just needed to rest up and relax his voice before their show that wasn't until later on that night. He decided he would take the time to call Charlotte. He needed to hear her. He thought he would be adjusted by now but he was still having a rough time without her.

Charlotte shared with him that a former contestant on Ink Master, named Tyler Nolan, who had a shop in Florida had asked her if she wanted to guest spot. She was honestly thinking about it. Her and Krys were due for a girls trip. Also, it was only fair. Will wasn't having the best time, but he was still out and about and traveling and she thought maybe she could do the same instead of just waiting for him at home.

Will knew it would expand her opportunities and clientele

Will knew it would expand her opportunities and clientele. However, curiosity got the best of Will. He was scoping out Tyler Nolan's page out of curiosity. It didn't take long until he felt an old twinge of jealousy in his stomach. Will could recognize that Tyler was heavily tattooed...but he was also extremely successful...and he was kind of a 'bad boy, coming across articles that he had been arrested a couple times for stupid stuff in the past. Will's insecurities, that he didn't really know he had, came creeping toward the front of his mind.

What if Charlotte goes there and he tries to do something weird...

"...And honestly, I think it would be a lot of fun. He seems like a nice guy...he even offered a guest spot to Krys just so I wouldn't be in Miami alone. That was actually very nice of him....

Will just kept quiet, hating she was praising this guy and barely knew him.

"So when are you guys supposed to be going down there?" Will asked feeling slightly worried.

"He said he would get back to me but more than likely next Thursday until that Sunday! I'm nervous but I'm excited and it's a good way to get my name out there."

"Babe, you already have your own clientele. Do you really need to ride the coat tails of some random guy that was on tv a few times?" He realized, right after he had said it, how rude it sounded. Charlotte paused for a second. It wasn't like Will for him to be so harsh with her and it hurt.