42. The Past Is Just Dust

The next morning, Will felt the warm sun coming through the window and beaming down on his face. He started to remember what occurred the night before and part of him was nervous to actually roll over. He thought it all might have been a dream. He hesitantly opened his eyes with a yawn and turned to look over his shoulder. He saw the chocolate brown curly locks spread out over his pillow and he felt a warm feeling come over him. He turned not believing she was really there and he draped his arm around her. She backed up into him a little already half awake with a small smile forming on her lips. It had been so long since she woke up next to him and she missed it terribly.

"Good morning my love" Will whispered and he kissed her neck a couple times gently causing her to giggle a little and arch her shoulder.

"Hi." She smiled and turned her head and planted her lips gently on his. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he kissed her back sweetly.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Better than I have in months, thanks to you."

Will grinned and pulled her so she was facing him and they laid next to each other as he repeatedly ran his fingers through her hair just admiring her face.

Charlottes cheeks got hot remembering all the things he did to her the night before and Will chuckled having a feeling he knew what was on her mind.

"Did you miss me?" He smirked and rubbed her arm soothingly.

"More than you know." She kissed him softly and rubbed his chest. They laid there for a little while just enjoying each others presence.

"I think we need a shower." Charlotte suggested and gazed into his eyes not wanting to leave the bed but knowing they both needed to wash up.

"You get a head start I'll be in in a second." He smirked and she pecked him on the lips and took the sheets with her, wrapped around her like a toga. Will laughed and tossed a pillow at her playfully feeling so exposed. He shot a text to Austin realizing they didn't hear back from him or Krys.

"Everything okay?" He sent to Austin and eventually he pried himself out of bed to go join Charlotte in their shower.

Will hopped in the shower behind her and poured shampoo into his hands and began to lather Charlotte's curls for her. She closed her eyes and relaxed feeling his fingers massaging her scalp. She loved that he was taking care of her like this. They spent time washing each other up and Charlotte ran her hands down his stomach not able to help herself. Will's pupils grew as he watched her fingers slide over his wet skin. She wrapped her fingers around him and slowly began to stroke him to get him aroused. Will gasped a little and rested a hand against the wall to balance himself. He wasn't expecting this but he definitely wasn't about to say no to her.

Charlotte kneeled down in front of him and looked up at Will as she slowly took him into her mouth.

Will exhaled and pulled her hair back away from her face so he could watch.

"Oh my god, baby," he grunted as Charlotte's head bobbed back and forth to please him and he watched himself disappear into her mouth over and over again. She hummed loving his reaction as he let his head roll back and he closed his eyes. The electric shocks were flowing throughout his body and causing him to tense up and jerk occasionally at the amazing sensations.
Charlotte continued to pleasure Will and occasionally would use her hand when her mouth needed a little break. She felt satisfied hearing his noises of pleasure and she started to speed up when his breaths  grew quicker.

She knew his peak was coming and she pulled her mouth away, continuing to pleasure him as she made eye contact with him.

Wills eyebrows furrowed and he groaned loudly as he came. Charlotte decided to try something new and she let him spill his seed all over her face.