41. The Fire In Her Eyes

As soon as they made it back to the house that her and Will used to share, Charlotte couldn't resist anymore and pulled him directly to the bedroom. The door was already open and so many emotions came rushing back to her thinking it's been months since she's been home. It was an overwhelming feeling but she was happy. She turned to Will and he looked at her and smiled and crashed his lips to hers not believing she was here with him again.
Charlotte wasted no time taking Will's shirt off, biting his lip and unbuttoning each button. Once she finally let it drop to the floor she kissed him and ran her hands over his stomach and chest. Will automatically scooped her up underneath her thighs and brought her to their bed. It didn't take long before they were both naked and skin to skin. Will just wanted to take his time to relish in this. Just 24 hours prior, he worried that she would never want him back. And now, here she was, underneath him. He had been longing for this. He looked into her eyes then gently kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. He wanted to kiss her all over. Charlotte felt instantly connected to him as she grabbed his waist and inclined her body against his being slightly impatient He smiled at how assertive she was being and he couldn't resist her anymore.

Charlotte and Will moaned in unison as she felt him slip inside her. It took a few gentle thrusts for her to adjust to his girth all over again. She whimpered in pleasure feeling Will entangle his fingers with hers and bringing them to rest above her head.  Charlotte missed this with her entire being.

"Oh my god...William..."she breathed heavily with her eyes closed, causing Will to grunt as he started to speed up his thrusts.

He yearned to hear her noises of ecstasy again, one of his favorite sounds he's ever heard in life.

Charlotte loved hearing his grunts and groans as she felt his finger tips push deeply into her thighs feeling him go deeper. Surely it would leave bruises but she was okay with this. Everything felt incredible in this moment. She dug her nails into his shoulders and pushed back against him, arching her legs a bit for him to get the deepest angle and reach her sensitive spot.

She continued moaning repeatedly not able to contain herself. He felt so damn good. Will always knew the right ways to take care of her needs. The fireworks of bliss were bursting in their chests as the room grew steamy and the headboard knocked loudly against the wall.

Charlotte felt a warm wave rush over her body as she reached her peak, her body tensing up while she came.

It was so hard for Will not to come on sight loving how amazing she felt and how good she looked, but he still wanted to make up for lost time. When Charlotte came down from her high after Will let her catch her breath, he suddenly turned her over to encourage her to get on her stomach. She smiled into the pillow and held onto the sheets when she felt Will position himself behind her and enter her again. It was a whole new sensation as he pounded into her and she felt him reach around and massage her clitoris. Charlotte buried her face into the pillow to muffle her moans some as they listened to the headboard hit the wall repeatedly. Will was just happy they lived alone.

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good." He growled and he grabbed onto her waist with his free hand that wasn't pleasuring her.
Will had always been an amazing multitasker in bed and he loved being the dominant one, which was more than okay with Charlotte.

"Fuck me," she whimpered into the pillow. Will smirked devilishly to himself loving when she spoke to him in bed. He took his free hand and slid it up her back then she felt him rest his fingers on the side of her neck and increased his grip on her. Charlotte moaned out completely blown away by him, wanting him to do whatever he wanted. He always had her as his first priority and was far from selfish.

"You like that baby?" Will leaned forward whispering in her ear picking up the pace.

"Fuck yes!" Charlotte whimpered reaching her second orgasm.
"Please don't stop." She begged. And he didn't. He let Charlotte fully ride out her orgasm before he allows himself to finally let go and climax with her.

He slowed down and eventually came to a stop, Charlotte collapsing and breathing hard and Will slowly pulling out and collapsing next to her.

He never rated their love making sessions because they were always outstanding and satisfying, but this time around he really thought this was the best sex they ever had.

Charlotte eventually came out of her daze and turned to face him.

Will tangled his fingers in her curls.

"I'm so lucky you're home." He smiled just looking so contented.

"Me too." She smiled back and leaned in kissing him gently. He kissed back growing more tired the more his body started to relax.

Eventually they drifted off to sleep entangled in each other.