Very bizarre Behaviour!!

A/N: Izuku'POV unless said otherwise but because I can this first chap is Nezu's POV XD.

It was such a nice day. Nothing was really going on and nothing interesting was happening or so I though while I was looking out of the window in my office. There I could see class 1A and class 1B training. They seemed to be having a hard time training together. However there was not thing that stood out to me. It seems as if Midoriya was breaking off from the ground and was actually walking towards the building but he was turning towards a tree and started punching it with bare hands. It was such a bizarre sight that made me wonder what was going on.

Normally the students would be too exhausted to move around or were complaining. This time I was looking at all of them training the same thing except this cinnamon roll of our UA. He was known to be quite the good character and always up to help the teacher around as such, this was an unbelievable sight.

It made me wonder what was going on. 

He seemed to have had a second mask on which no one could tell appart but seeing it off was quite shocking.

Oh dear...

Is this really the Izuku Midoriya we all know?

I wonder if there is not more to the boy then he is letting us know.

I wonder if All Might knows.

If it were me, I would hide my true self till the end.

However that might be danegrous for him.

I must find out what he is hiding!

Seeing as he must have had to Recovery Girl after I lost sight of him, I went to her. She didn't seem busy and of course I knew very well that she was one of the key part which was holding UA up together.

Me: Chiyo, can I talk to you for a moment?

Chiyo: Of course, what's up you old furball.

Me: Did Midoriya come in here?

Chiyo: Oh he just left.

Me: For what reason did he came in?

Chiyo: Why are you so curious about it? That child is only breaking his bones. I swear to god, Yagi better be training him to controll his quirk better or I will see to it.

Me: I see. Did he not had some wounds as well?

Chiyo: He did but nothing too bad. I am more worried about his broken bones.

Me: Indeed. I will have to talk with Yagi about this again.

Chiyo: You better!

Me: Anything I could do for you?

Chiyo: ... you are too tame right now. What is going on?

Me: Nothing. I thought I should appreicate your help around.

Chiyo: Then get me a weeks break.

Me: I will see to it.

Since that day, I had set this goal in my mind but it was the only time I had seen him act this angry and out of controll. Never did he curse. Never did he hurt anyone and never did he attack anyone before. Now I was left puzzled after 2 weeks of watching the child play, study as well as train together with All Might. I had to admit, there were times I would have for sure snapped back. However he did not do such thing. Not a single time did he break character. It made wonder if what I had seen the other day was maybe just something else. 

He does not seem like the person to have a double face on.

My eyes are also not something that would trick me this hard.