War Day 2: Fly Birdy FLY!

MI was really prepared for everything and let's say I was waiting this whole day out at Shinso's place till it was getting dark. At least this place was simulating the time in real life as well and as promised to myself, I got out and I made my way with a backpack that I just kinda stole from Shinso to get out with the man himself thrown over my shoulder to the new station. It was a fairly good and fairly big and high building. The moment I got inside I was once again greeted with Nezu talking through this robot.

Nezu: Hello there, may I assume you are up to something?

Me: Yes, can I also use the broadcasting area?

Nezu: Of course.

Me: Good.

Nezu: I will be informing the heroes then.

Me: No need for that, just tell them to turn the TV on.

Nezu: I will tell them that as well and by this exercise system, I need to inform them about this development.

Me: Alright.

Seems like he will report them that I broke in once again.

Though this time it won't be just a breaking in case but something way way different.

I have a hostage, I have a rope, I have faith and I have a plan.

YUP!

I am pretty well prepared for this.

....

Maybe I should be scared?'

AH nooo... why should I?

That plan kinda makes sense in my head anyways.

So everything will be fine...

And here I am giving myself some lectures and pep talk... am I really not worried about anything?

I mean... I will be tossing a human being off a rooftop... he might die.... 

NO! 

I won't think this way!

This is UA!

I am sure Shinso is never in any kind of danger at all.

Nezu probably will be having a teacher close by who could safe him if things get worse.

Yeah!

Yeah!

That must be it!

I doubt that the rat wants some media who can talk shit about him and how a student died at UA!

Nah... that is soo not gonna happen

Though.. .maybe I should have told him about my plan...

Let's just say that the rat could really be happy that I knew that he meant that he had to report my breaking in to the heroes and not my plan or what I was doing. Oh well it didn't really matter since I wanted them to go down under. This time I was really prepared except a mask. I knew what I wanted to do was about to ex pose myself. So I needed something I could hide behing. Though truth to be told, no one ever said I couldn't just dim the light soo much that one couldn't see me and that was what I did. I got to the news area and then  got on the stage where there was a robot who was airing something. The time I stepped out, I could tell that everything was already life.

 The time I stepped out, I could tell that everything was already life