FOOOOOOOOOOD

3rd POV inside the store with the LOV:

From outside the store everything that could be heard was screaming as the villains were booo-ing Nezu's decision. They wanted to see more and they were honestly cheering each time Izuku was making a move. To be quite honest there were times these villains were even quiet sitting there on the edge watching without any word. 

Shigaraki: That damn rat! 

Toga: I wanted to see more blood.

Spinner: That nose is defintely broken.

Compress: Add a concussion to this as well. 

Kurogiri: I suggest you all quiet down. No need to scream and alarm everyone else.

Of course these villains were feeding the owners of the shop they were holding as hostages and not only that but they were quite nice to these people as well. The LOV meant no harm. All they wanted was to watch everything go down and the owner seemed to understand this as well. This was how they were coexisting in the same place for the past 3 days.

Toga: Soo unfair! Why is Nezu stopping our Izubabe all the time!

Kurogiri: Because he is still a hero in training and not like us.

Spinner: I say fear of what the kid could do.

Twice: Bullshit!, I agree.

Compress: Bullshit, then what do you think about all this?

Twice: Skill!, Lunacy.

Compress: Skill? Is that all you have to say?

Twice: Yes., No.

Spinner: You won't get much out of him.

Toga: I am hungry!!!!!

Dabi: Shut up and eat some more snacks.

Kurogiri: We could ask the owner of the shop to make something again.

Shigaraki: He can cook and the food is decent at least.

Spinner: True but he isn't our slave.

Compress: We are basically having him as a hostage, so why not? We are villains plus when do we have the chance to eat something warm?

Kurogiri: He has a point.

Shigaraki: I agree.

Twice: I'll ask. I'll scream at him.

Toga: NOOOOoooo last time you did this, it was not the best decision.

Twice: I don't know what you mean., I did so not do anything at all.

Dabi: SUS! And last time you started creating doubles because you were misunderstanding the man. Besides that was yesterday.

Spinner: I'll go ask again.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri you go instead.

Kurogiri: Good choice.

Just like that Kurogiri went to get to the owner of the shop which was soo kindly and was actually cooking together with Kurogiri. There was no escaping it and some people knew how to make the best out of it as well. This owner was no different. Of course he undestood the danger and everything, yet he was brave enough to discuss and confront these villains wih it. Rerely anyone would have done the same thing. 

Spinner: We can all agree that Izuku is gonna go after that bird buy next?

Toga: For sure. 

Compress: I think it is quite funny that his quirk is scared of Midoriya.

Twice: As if you wouldn't be scared at all., Pff he is laughing in deaths face!

Shigaraki: What a great endboss he is.

Dabi: That moment when our "leader" wants to fight someone we all know is gonna kill us in a real fight.

Shigaraki: I do not! I know my chances and I am not that insane!

Dabi: Then what did you meant else?

Shigaraki: He is someone, that no one can beat.

Compress: By the way, if we are staying here for more days then we should do something about food. 

Toga: We have Kurogiri to worry about that. 

Spinner: True but maybe we will also need to go and fetch some stuff or you want the owner to run around telling we had him hostage?

Toga: True... plus snacks do sound good as well by now.

Dabi: You and your sweets.

Toga: You and your spiciness!

Dabi: Want me to burn it?

Toga: I dare you and I'll go stabby stabby!

Spinner: GUYS!

Compress: Kurogiri is not here for a minute and this is already going on... seriously?

Shigaraki: Both of you stop here or I will personally make Kurogiri send you all to the northest corner of the world where there is no connection so you can't watch this shit.

Toga: NOOOOOOOO!

Dabi: Fuck.

Shigaraki: Now hug it out.

It was a funny thing the villains had between them ever since Kurogiri once made this up. The moment they start hating each other as well as just fighting alone, Kurogiri would come in and tell them to hug each other showing their love and hate for each other. For every party in the facility this was a punishment not a reward and so they made it a habbit whenever they argue to end a fight like this.

Toga: Arg... fine

Dabi: Come here bitch!

Toga: Sure burned toast.

Shigaraki: Now quit it down.