War Day 5: Let's spice it up!

I spend the whole day with that one guy from the gen ed and after, the moment the morning came, I had this bad feeling. For some reasons I had this very bad feeling. There was nothing that could actually happen but it was still there and it was not sitting well with me at all. While I was once again outside, a sound of a bell caught my attention. I think everyone actually stopped in track. I did at least. Who wouldn't when a bell was echoing around.

What is going on?

This better be something good.

I have a bad feeling.

AH shit...

I hate this!

While I was actually standing there doing nothing waiting for whatever would come, I started shaking off that feeling from my body or I at least tried to do it. It was not working since my stomach gut was still saying that whatever is gonna happen would be fucking hell. What I didn't know was if I would like it or not. Maybe it would be something ridiculously insane or something else. Maybe it was them announcing some changes? The end? No, no, this couldn't be the end of the game for sure. This just COULDN'T be the end! I refuse to believe or even think that this would be the end. It was far from over yet.

Nezu: Good morning everyone. I hope you all are enjoying the exercise so far.

Oh this can't be good.

He certainly is about to announce something.

Why else would he start talking now....

Me: *sigh*

Nezu: Due to this exercise take too much time and this excercise being planned to last 5 days the most. The heroes are now able to freely hunt the villain down. All the rules are being put to the side. The gen ed course will be staying in their homes. The villain as well as the heroes are not allowed to attack these homes. Other than that, good luck surviving.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS EXCERCISE THEN?!

Something is wrong!

Something happened for sure!

This is ridiculous though!

Why would he change up the rules?!

.....

THE TRAITOR!

Is it because of the traitor?

No way!

But then again... something for sure happened.

This is.... kinda insane....

I wonder if we are in danger then?!

A screw this!

Now that it became a hunt, I should get going now!

For some reason, I was smiling a lot more than I did before. Yes, I did and the weirdest part is that until now, I was trying to be sneaky but now that there is absolutely nothing holding me back anymore, I was sure to actually go haywire on them. The question was if they could actually deal with me or not?! I bet they wouldn't but who knows. Perhaps someone in the hero team who was still left alive in this game would not underestimate me. By now they should know about it.

Call me crazy but I started laughing like a maniac on the open street. This was not normal for sure but I loved the change. Not gonna lie, this was way better than before. I mean the heroes probably learned that they were not able to come close to me with all the rules in place. Maybe the villains have interacted with the game more than just the knife or it was just the heroes in the observation room which wanted to give them a chance. Who knows. Maybe one day I will find out but even then, for now, I didn't care. If it meant that I could actually go at someone and beat the living crap out of them without needing to think twice... well count me in.

Me: WAIT! He never said that the no harm rule is active! So I am allowed to hurt them more than a bit now for sure!

Did Nezu do this knowing he screwed up there?

Or did he actually forgot about that rule?

I am sure he meant the rules for the heroes.... but.... he never made it clear!

So... 

I should be good.

Me: I can break bones.... I CAN BREAK BONES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alright, I was for sure absolutely loosing it. There was no way, I was not loosing it this point. I mean this was crazy. Though, I had to say, I was still sane. No matter how insane I was looking right now and no matter how hard I was caughing thanks to laughing that much, I was still sane. I was a normal student who was just having a great day. Scratch that, a great week so far.

Everything was fine.

This was all normal.