Clever!

3rd POV (Teacher POV):

Somehow the teachers were following up with the events and they had to say, everything was quite peaceful for now. Izuku was the villain but he was laying low and as pro-heroes they knew exactly what that meant. It was not as uncommon to see villains to lay low until they would do something big.

Mic: I hate this waiting!

Midnight: Same especially since we have no chance of knowing what he is about to do!

Power Loader: How about the fact that he just bought some random things with Shinsou's money?

Vlad: That kid is for sure kidnapped and held hostage.

Aizawa: No doubt but that is not our call to make.

Ectoplas: I am more interested what he wants to do with the things he got....

Mic: I don't know... maybe tie people up?

Aizawa: I don't believe that. 

Vlad: Neither do I.

Midnight: He is way too quite and just look at the heroes side! They are basically running around like headless chickens.

Ecoplasm: As if you would stay still....

Midnight: True but shouldn't they know Midoriya by now? I mean we all didn't really expect him to do this good of a job in playing the villain that he even made us shiver and rethink twice about it. I mean... he is doing a great job for his role.

Nezu: As expected of him.

Power Loader: I am a bit worried about how slow things are going on. Don't you all think he is doing that on purpose?

Vlad: Absolutely.... He is calculating everything.

Mic: And how do you know that?

Vlad: Would you have kidnapped a kid if you were playing the villain role? I for sure wouldn't. 

Mic: Fair... I wouldn't either. I would kinda try to attack the heroes more.

Aizawa: He is alone in this game! What the hell are you expecting him to do?

Midnight: Don't know... I kinda thought he would just be straight up trying to get rid of the heroes in this one by one and not something more realistic like that.

Ectoplasm: He is a kid and don't lie Shota, you were not expecting this either.

Aizawa: He is still doing a very good job.

Nezu: Ineed. This is something we cannot say aobut the heroes side. Instead of pratroling everywhere they are just focusing on certain areas.

Vlad: My class is at least going off in groups exploring the city as well.

Mic: But come on Sekijiro, you have to admit... Bakugo is doing a great job right now. Iida and Yaoyorozu as well. They are all setting up traps in the building and making sure it is secure. Probs to them.

Midnight: True, the development of this is a bit slow but I think we can look forward to it. It certainly won't be boring at all. I even bet at this point that the villain side will win.

Mic: Are you sure?

Aizawa: I stick with that problem child too.

Vlad: I have faith in my class.

Power Loader: So how much are we betting on them?

Nezu: I bet a whole months salary on Midoriya.

The moment Nezu said that, the room went completely quiet. Never, not even once did Nezu join them in a bet whenever they would do something like this. Of course there were certain occasions where the teachers loved to bet on their best students one of these are exams as well as physical exercises they had to do for a ranking. Still never did Nezu join them at all. Needless to say that when he suddenly did join, everyone in the room was looking at the man. It was a bit much but the heroes were getting 3k up to 4k a month for being a teacher at UA. Now imagine how shocked they are to hear the rat say something like that.

RG: Are you serious?

Nezu: Of course.

RG: ....

Vlad: I am not betting anymore.

Midnight: Neither am I...

Aizawa: Pfff

Mic: Damn....

Power Loader: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So he will win huh!

Ectoplasm: Wow... that is a first.

Nezu: There is no doubt in my mind that we will see something truly interesting.

Midnight: Good or bad way?

Mic: Shhh! You don't ask that!

Midnight: Why not?

Mic: Do you really want the answer?

Midnight: On second thought... no.

Vlad: Why should the hero side not win? They were smart about this whole thing till now?

Power Loader: True that but Midoriya did put more effort into the prior preparation days. Didn't he also train with his class together?

Aizawa: He did.

Mic: So he is messing with them?

Midnight: I think so...

Ectoplasm: Then we will see a lot more happening huh...

Nezu: Undoubtedly.