War Day 3: Screw up!

Shinso really seemed to be convinced that I wouldn't hurt him. On what drugs was this person on to say soo much bullshit? It is almost the same amount of bullshit like the bible. I mean angels have eyes and wings and are basically a fucking entity which is simply just watching and always observing one. They are not persons but entities. It is gross to think about them this way since just imagine taking a shit and being on the toilet and then you have someone fucking watching you because they have nothing better to do then that?! Yeah, I would love to talk with the person who came up with that concept since they were on who knows what drug which was apparently stronger than any drugs that we had in our century.... or perhapse not since Shinso was also giving some really hard bullshit from himself.

I should be afraid about how much I like this but....

Look at him!

Look at these teary eyes and the way he is shaking...

Kinda remind me of a puppy.

Should I tease him more for fun?

Ah yes, why not?

There is no harm as long as I don't hurt him too much or break him.

I am sure he can recover from this.

We have after all the best school counselor  there is!

A hero as well!

Yeah, Hound Dog can fix this.

Not as if I didn't went through worse and look at me!

I am still standing and I am not a weak little useless Deku.

Me: Sooo.... what was that again with not hurting you?

Shinso: You...I...

He didn't seem confident about anything anymore as he was basically shifting, nearly crawling away from me. His eyes were completly focused on the knife and my injury as I had pricked myself while playing with it in my hands. Whoever had lost this knife was really doing me a favor. I intended to use it but sparingly and more to scare people. Of course I knew the rules and all and didn't wanted to actually break any of them. So how should I proceed with Shinso then?

I could harm him....

I could torture him....

I could still use him....

BUT!

That was expected from me!

Why should I do something that people already expect after all? No! I didn't wanted this. What I wanted is Shinso to be scared for his life. Somehow it felt just right since this child was after my place in class 1A. From his point of view it made sense since I was pretty much the weakest link in the whole class. Out of everyone, it was me, who didn't know how to use my quirk. So why was I in the hero course? Well I was here because I worked hard to get here! That's how! Even if I didn't know how to use my quirk that well, I would still fight till the bitter end and use my strongest weapon against anyone I had to. After all my whits and my analytical skills were my true stronghold. 

Me: Now shall we get started?

Once his back hit the wall, there was no way he could escape more and that was also when I started moving towards him and crouched down putting the knife right beneath his chin so it was pointing at his throat even touching it a bit. Gulping was definitely not allowed since this kid in front of me would hurt himself for sure if he would do that. 

Me: If you are a good boy, then stay here. You are gonna be the last one I am handling!

There was one way for the gen ed course students to get out of this nightmare and this was when they would give up or get injured by the rules. I think Shinso knew exactly what to do but he was too scared about it. To top it off, if Shinso would be getting out of this game, I feared that Nezu would announce this and that meant that the heroes would know I was here.