80% and 20%...20 WHAT?!

3rd POV with the teachers

While the teachers were all in their observation room, there was only one man who was send into the game. It was Eraserhead himself. Ever after that microwave explode, Nezu decided to investigate this a bit further. They had quite some troubles to announce something which lead to this accident. Of course the teachers were not idiots and knew exactly what was going on. The only question they had was why did nothing happen so far?

The LOV could have stormed inside and could have actually blocked off the heroes from getting to their students and worse. However nothing really happened. Now it was just Nezu and Power Loader searching for any hints if they were hacked. Tho Nezu already knew the truth, he wanted to know where the villains were and just the IP address would do the trick. 

Vlad: Are we sure that all we need is Eraserhead there?

Nezu: Do you wish to go down as well?

Vlad: May I?

Nezu: Sure. You do know the rules, yes?

Vlad: Do not interfere and do not talk to them... and don't get yourself called out or noticed. How could I not.

Nezu: Very well.

RG: Can someone explain to me why we are still continuing this after we know that the LOV is actually involved?

Ectoplasm: Better question, why did they not attack for so long?

Nezu: Fear.

Mic: Fear?

Midnight: Fear from who or what?

Power Loader: You two really have to ask huh....

Mic: You can't be serious.

Nezu: I am.

Midnight: Midoriya? But didn't you say he would never become a villain?

Nezu: I did presuming that my hypothesis are correct. 

Mic: ... how sure are you about that?

Nezu: about 80%

Power Loader: ... there are still 20% chance that it could happen....

Recovery Girl: Oh my lord! This is exactly how to turn someone into villain. Have faith in the kid till he proofs us otherwise.

Midnight: Sorry, I just started panicking.

Mic: Not only you.

Ectoplasm: Alright, we got Vlad and Eraserhead inside the game. So in case something happens, they will be able to react. I also have some clones around too.

Nezu: Power Loader, I want you to find them. If they already want to play with us, then we should join.

Power Loader: What do you think I am doing all this time? I can't do magic and snap and know everything!

All the teachers in the room were a bit stressed out. No one knew exactly what would happen or what exactly was about to happen. The only reasonable thing they could do was try to prevent things from happening. Then again, the question was what things and when? No one really knew why the LOV was acting so strange. They could only hope that Nezu was right and they were simply just watching everything.

Mic: So about the rule break a couple of minutes ago... can we all agree that that was intentional?

Midnight: 100%. There is no doubt in my mind that he is not doing all this intentional. I just find it funny that they fell for it.

Recovery Girl: To be fair it was someone from the gen ed class and they have no reason to read about the rules.

Nezu: However they should know about not proactively being allowed to hunt the villain.

Ectoplasm: Was he hunting? He did not attack Midoriya.

Midnight: Not attack? He did provoke him.

Ectoplasm: Still it is not the same thing.

Recovery Girl: We can talk about luck that Midoriya did not attack him.

Mic: Yeah.... about that.... isn't it weird that he was actually not reacting at all but denying?

Midnight: What? You expect him to go on his knees and say he is the villain now?

Mic: No... I mean, I kinda thought he would eliminate these two as well.

Recovery Girl: Why should he?

Mic: What do you mean why?

Recovery Girl: It doesn't benefit him if he would eliminate them.

Mic: But he has the villain role.

Recovery Girl: And the main goal is to get the hero team eliminated.

Mic: Ohhhhh........

Midnight: Yeah... I also didn't get that immediately but thought it might be that.

Ectoplasm: He is simply doing what we told him and I am repeating what we all know.

Nezu: Indeed.

Power Loader: WAIT! Why is the chance that he will not become a villain 80% again?

Nezu: We do not know what can happen in the future.