War Day 5: One wrong move...

I would be stupid if I wouldn't react to anything. I knew that Yanagi had to be here somewhere. The poltergeist quirk was annoying but not dangerous. For now I could ignore that and focus on what was coming ahead of me because I started to hear a couple of footsteps. It could only mean one thing. A group of people was approaching me and I could tell that they were not there just for a leasure talk. Let's be honest, why should they come here just for a nice hello? Wouldn't make sense at all.

I would go after you.... but you are hiding for now.

I am not here to play around either.

Besides there will be another chance that I will get you.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you Yanagi.

I just don't want to go after you for now.

Let's see who will come running towards me.

At first I thought it could be Shoto but then I started to see more and more insects gathering around me and I knew who this was. Who could comand insects if not for Koda. Poor man will only soon realise that his quirk is useless against someone who actually doesn't give a fuck about insects.

So hiding was not an option. Not as if there was much of a hiding place around me. Though I honestly don't know where Yanagi was, I knew that there was no way I could hide with all the insects around me. He could talk to them and they would rat me out. In the end, I decided to step away from that alley and look to my left and then to my right before I could see them. Right there was Koda, Aoyama as well as Jiro. Now Aoyama is a problem since that man's laser could get me out of this exercise fast. Jiro and Koda were an easy target for sure. 

Alright, let's get rid of Aoyama first!

He will be annoying if I don't do that now.

Besides his laser.... I could avoid it and there is a short time span between first shot and second...

No, no, don't even think about beating him like that.

It could be really risky.

How about... 

Ah yes!

No one would thinkg about this.

There were soo many stones on the ground thanks to Yanagi and I guess, this would be one of these times where I would use One for All. I could also not use it but my aim wouldn't hit the target in this distance without it. So I had to use it. 

With the stone in my hand, I looked at Aoyama and started counting. There was a short period before his laser would shot and the indications that he was about to use his laser. Thanks to that, I just had to time it right and send the stone flying towards the lasers opening. All I had to do was throw but I needed to hit him right. It was a huge gamble and I honestly was ready to just throw it with all my might. It wouldn't kill Aoyama for sure. Perhaps it would hurt a lot, maybe even injure him so that Nezu would call him out. However a stone was not a weapon, it was not sharp and we were allowed to use our quirks. If we would play by the rules, this would be acceptable. BUT Nezu did put down all the rules which means I can simply do this without thinking twice. 

There was also the option to fight them all hands on. It would be a boring thing to do since I knew these 3. Aoyama was someone who loved to make all his movements flashy. He was not someone who could fight in close combat at all. 

I still wonder how Aoyama is that self centered around his style.

We are not in Paris or in France here.