War Day 2: Demon in a Church

Finally after some time I got to the church and there was not really any reasons behind being in this church specifically. I could also have gone home to my villain lair but for some reasons I thought hiding there might not be the best idea. Like what would I do if they found me there? If they catch me in a villain lair, I am screwed for sure. However if they caught me here, they will need evidence which would get me to be the villain and I was sure that clothing was definitely not an excuse at all.

I need to start the war soon. I mean this is a hero versus Villain exercise and up till now all I was doing is play with them. I yeeted Shinso off the rooftop and made the heroes be the ones who actually are responsible for everything and even the really life threatening drop. 

BUT!

I did not fight them and there were still 39 to 1.... not good for me.

Me (whispering): I should start killing them one by one. Only by their death in game can I win all this.

Maybe praying here will not help me but it is a good spot. 

If they find me here, I can just resist and stuck with my aliby being in the church.

There are people around here at all.

Why should the gen ed course be around here anyways.

They are more like walking around center, the garden and exploring the city but not a goddamn church.

I should be safe here and it is also a good spot to rest and plan things through.

Me (whispering): I should start using the poison and the paralysis I got. 

That will make things soo much easier. The thing is that I need a scenario where I could use that and make it efficent. I don't want to loose amo since I have no idea if I will get more or not. I would say no since in a coupe, people don't just magically get more money. No, I need to find a reason for some of the guys to actually shot them. Maybe poison them but I would prefer to start paralysing them to get more people involved.

I am sure I can eliminate a lot more people like that.

Me (whispering): Maybe having some people on a ground like a trap would work.

I knew that I was the only one in the church and even if not, I could definitely hear others inside this. Everything here was echoing, even the damn creeky door which made me jump when I got inside of this building first. Someone really had a fetish about making everything a bit spooky and too realistic. This church looked old so a creeky door would only fit. There were no candles which made me be a bit sad. I would have actually loved to see this church lightened up by candles. It would look epic but creepy for sure.

Alright so I need to find out where they are patrolling tomorrow and perhapse show class 1B some mercy. They have done nothing bad so far. Well not that much. I liked how class 1A sure seemed a bit surprised how I dropped Shinso but I haven't seen class 1B joining them.

Perhapse there is more to this.

Yeah!

I doubt that they are all going after that call. Some are definitely staying behind in case it is false alarm and then some are for sure looking around to make sure I couldn't escape from there in any kind of direction.

Would made sense and that is how I would have played them well.

Me: I was really soo goddamn lucky.

Not gonna lie, I was sitting there in front of a statue and the priests place. It was maybe really weird to be in here but this silence was kinda doing me really good. I don't know why though. When I first got in here, my heart was pounding like crazy and I was quite out of breath. My hands were also shaking thanks to all the adrenaline I had in my blood.