SSHHH! This is a secret between us!

3rd POV with the teachers:

Midnight: I can't believe he just threw the guy over the railing....

Mic: Is that the same Midoriya we know. I mean, yes he is playing the villain role but I have never expected this!

Vlad: After what he has already done... I say he will do a lot more.

Eraserhead: He is worrying me quite a bit.

Nezu: THIS shouldn't worry you but the way he is acting normally.

RG: Now is a good time to actually spill what you know.

Nezu: Alright, does anyone know what he has written in his notebook?

All the teachers in this room were quiet thinking about it. There were actually some suggestions which meant that he was taking notes and do some more worke but no one came quite close to the truth. However Nezu knew exactly what was going on since he had already seen it in person. Little does everyone know that even Nezu couldn't believe what he had seen so far there.

Nezu: He has a notebook filled with his classmates quirk as well as tacticts how to take them down to put it simply and short.

Vlad: To take them down?

Eraserhead: Make an example.

Nezu: I have seen a page about Bakugo as he so described his quirk to be quite explosive an theorised if the boy was sweating in the sauna quite a lot or because of any reasons, he would actually be able to burn himself up since his sweat is the key part of his quirk. There were also some pages about spiders in a box as well as digging a grave and how to get rid of a body including creating some fertiliser of the chomped off body parts.

All the teachers in the room suddenly stopped moving and their eyes were all big and round looking at Nezu before slowly looking back at the monitor. They couldn't simply believe what they had heard at all.

Mic: Are you sure you are not scaring us?

Nezu: Did you ever see me actually joke around?

Midnight: No which is why this is soo much scarier.

Ectoplasm: Should we then end this perhapse and ask Hound Dog to have a look at him.

Nezu: Why do that if we can find out what the kid is hiding.

RG: At what cost?

Nezu: Does there need to be any costs? We are having a great exercise with a role which he is playing comemorably. 

Vlad: A bit too realistic if you ask me.

Eraserhead: He is still doing what we asked.

Nezu: Indeeed. He has not broken the rules at all and is doing the most of what he can do with this situation.

Power Loader: Sooo... after all this... what do we tell his class?

Nezu: Nothing. This is still an exercise in the first place. They are here to learn.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Vlad: So you want to put this on us because he is just doing a bit too much of a great job and our class is losing on it.... you can't be serious....

Mic: I am scared for my kids down there now...

Midnight: I am glad it is not my class....

Power Loader: Same here... I am just happy mine helped out a bit not more than that.

Vlad: Does anyone think we should inform Hound Dog and ask him to come here and see this?

Eraserhead: Do you want him to beat you?

Vlad: He did that to you.... I forgot about that incident.

Eraserhead: No, he just sprayed me with a water bottle and said out demon before throwing that at my head... he never hit me personally.

Midnight: That was me actually. I whipped him on accident when I had a bit of fun at our last teachers conference and he grabbed it and whipped me too... damn that hurt.

Mic: ..... Ah I remember...

Vlad: I was sick and just heard from it.

Ectoplasm: You don't want to know at all.

Vlad: I... I... alright... speachless....

Nezu: Now shall we continue to watch what he will do next.

Power Loader: Should we actually tell Yagi about this?

Mic: All Might? Why?

Power Loader: Isn't he his mentor... kinda?

Midnight: Yes but don't you think this is better kept between us?

Ectoplasm: Yeah.... no, I don't want to break the skeletons heart. He is throwing up blood enough.

Eraserhead: I don't think he would be able to take it.

RG: I forbid you all to tell Yagi about this! The man has went through a lot in his life and is happy to have this child by his side. No one is gonna ruin this for him.

Power Loader: I can undestand what you mean but... he does deserve the truth.

Vlad: He is too weak for the truth.

Mic: Yeah... hate to agree here.

Power Loader:... fine... I won't say a thing.

Just like this all the teachers did agree not to tell anything to All Might about the behaviour they were seeing right now at all.