War Day 3: Watch out! I am coming!

I was really happy for no reasons. I mean I just had done the best I could do and would have gone even further but nope, this was the most the rules were letting me do. Though it was definitely more than enough to scare the living shit out of people. I mean come one, class 1A or class 1B were for sure not expecting this at all. The teachers were also for sure not prepared for this but I was kinda thinking they also were. It was weird because I was soo sure they would have stopped me a long long time ago but no, here I was still standing. 

Now where will I find Shinso?

There is only one option....

He is certainly not at home.

I doubt that the heroes will let him go home just like that!

There is no way for this.

They are not stupid and besides I am still hearing them.... though I should put it on silent soon.

The walkie talkie was a good idea for sure. Now I could hear what they were saying to each other and for now it was just the heroes who were searching for me and making sure that the others were safe. They had absolutely no clue what I was about to do. I mean it was obvious but at the same time it was way too obvious. Perhapse this was the reason why the heroes ignored it. Me going after Shinso was a for sure 100% chance of happening. Though right now, Shinso was surrounded by heroes in the head quarters. Every single normal person would back off and stop following that stupid idea, .... well all but me!

I didn't really care if there were people in the hero headquarter or anything like this. Shinso was a liability and he was a problem. The man just knew too much. Besides the more he was outside the more dangerous it was for me. So I had to stop him before he started talking. He himself was a victim and also someone who can testify against me. The heroes knew this which is why he was for sure in the hero headquarters.

Koda: I can't find him.

Jiro: Me neither.

Ojiro: Does anyone have a clue?

Bakugo: What the fuck you mean with that? Get your eyes checked and look out for him!

It was not that simple of a matter for sure. They could try to get me but it was not that easy. I was careful with my moves and I was careful that no one knew where I was. After all this was supposed to be a challeng of some sort as well. A one in a life time opportunity to proof that one person could deal with around 40 people. I know, 39 people to be precise but that was still a lot. Not only that but I was trying my best not to use my quirk. It was of course not 100% possible not to completly not use it since it was now a part of me but I think I was doing a good job for now.

Alright, seems as if no one is suspecting where I am going.

Maybe they will be waiting for me at Shinso's place.

If it would be me, I would use Shinso to make a nice little trap for myself.

But I am not on the hero side.

Mineta: Do you think he will go after Shinso?

Iida: Possible but he will not know if the civilian is in our headquarters or at home.

Bakugo: Are you fucking stupid? Of course he will know that we have Shinso in our headquarter.

Mineta: Doesn't that mean he will come to the headquarters then?

Bakugo: Fucking dickhead! Think for once! 

Shoto: We are talking about Midoriya here. He won't be as stupid to go after Shinso while he is in our headquarters.