War Day 1: BOREDOM!

I was very curious about class 1A and class 1B. The people in these classes were all nice and also sometimes idiots but they kinda had something about them sometimes that I wanted to punch them. Hahahahaha, who doesn't want to punch someone in the face or slap them from time to time. This was nothing different than one of these times. However right now, I was actually able to do so. I could fight back and everything without getting into any kind of troubles.

I wonder how the teachers will react to this...

Somehow I can see them be shocked and confused at first before they would remember that this is a villain excercise...

I mean this is all about judging a person character and they were seriously wrong with mine. 

Should I treat class 1A and 1B a bit more... well... less... villainous?

NO, No, no, no! 

I can't do that!

That is not what this excercise is all about besides I also want to beat them up.

....

Me: *sigh*

I am bored...

When will they arrive?

For some reasons, time didn't seem as if it was progressing any kind of way. Each second I was waiting, felt like torture. My mind was already soo exited that I didn't really know what to do with it and then the time just passing by slowly was definitely not helping at all. In contrary it was making things even worse since I had time to think now.

Should I greet them with a bullet?

I could use that slingshot if I get down and also close enough or I can also just use that crossbow. 

Let's think about it... do I want to scare them or should I leave them alone? 

They will immediately realize who the villain is just by getting into this exercising ground. There is no difference in waiting and stalling. BUT! It would make it definitely more interesting to see how the heroes would react if I wouldn't do anything for a couple of days....

Would they think that I gave up or would they not think anything at all..

Though I could also do something else.

I wonder if I could pull something like that off! 

NO!! Stop thinking like that!

I know I can do it!

There was this idea that started to form in my head. For me it was a brilliant idea, for others it didn't really seem that brilliant. Maybe some people would even call it stupid but I wanted to play with their minds as well and one way to play with people minds is actually giving them feeling of being watched. It seemed like a good idea if I would pull it up right.

I could take some stuff from them or actually film them since all these facilities are actually made to work. That meant that they had to be some kind of news exchange and even just having a building dedicated for the news paper or even television or whatever Nezu thought about. I knew my request for the daily newspaper was weird at first but the turth was... I already thought about doing something like this and the more I had the hero on the edge the better.

People tended to make more mistakes if things like that would happen. Long breaks between things happening and not only would that make then wonder and their mind go off thinking about possibilities but if I would be stealing in the mean time and make them think that I was not after them, then I would have a win win situation.