Should We talk?

3rd POV in the villain hideout!

Nezu had watched everything and it was the moment that he had seen Izuku use the knife on Shinso, that he needed to stop this exercise at once. For the rat himself was not sure how Izuku would actually react at all. He knew nothing about the child and so far, he could tell that Izuku was most of the time not joking at all. Some things were acted but most of the things he had done so far, were neither acted nor forced especially not the scene with Shinso or how he had pricked his very own finger. It was dangerous to let a student slip but it was more dangerous to know that Midoriya had just gotten hold of a knife which should be impossible in the environment the rat had set up.

Izuku didn't needed long to get to his villain hideout and was greeted by Nezu sitting there together with Power Loader.

Izuku: I am sorry.

Power Loader: Wha- Why are you sorry?

Nezu: Do not bow like this to us.

Izuku: I broke the rule and I had injured someone quite ......dangerously.... I ready for any punishment.

Nezu: Do you believe this is why we stopped the game?

Izuku: No.

Nezu: Enlighten me. What do you think the reason was then.

Izuku: I picked up a knife that was laying around and clearly not made by Momo since she would never just break the rules like this.

Nezu: That is very accurate.

Izuku: So you want to know more about it but I don't understand. Don't you have like cameras around?

Nezu:  Not everywhere and that hallway was an exception. The room you were in with Shinso was not.

Izuku: Oh....

Nezu: I have come to a conclusion but I would like to hear your thoughts first on everything.

Izuku: There is a traitor in one of the hero classes... and that one is working together with the LOV who provided the knife which in return means they are watching.

Nezu: Good job.

Izuku: Pardon.

Nezu: You have gathered this much just from what is happening around you. I have to congratulate you for this.

Izuku: .... but why should they do that?

Nezu: Pleasure or checking out how far the heroes are in their training.

Izuku: If they wanted to do this, why should they have provided me with a knife?

Nezu: That is a good question. I believe I know the answer to this.

Izuku: Huh?

Nezu: They want you.

Izuku: WHAT?!

Power Loader: Is it really that surprising to you kiddo?

Izuku: I-,.....what?

Power Loader: You are an outstanding villain. You proved that you have great observing skills and can turn any situation to your own. It is a valuable skill to have. It's a shame that you were the villain of this excercise tho.... if you were a hero, you would have gotten them all out sooner and they would realize everything themselves....

Izuku: Why should I get them out in one day? And besides I like it this way more.

Nezu: Exactly what I thought.

Power Loader: If there is a traitor, then who is it though?

Nezu: I believe you have a guess on it, am I right?

Izuku: I do.

Nezu: Do enlighten us.

This was just the start. It was short but Izuku had a clear understanding who it could be or who it was. There was no doubt in Izuku's mind that it would be someone else and after hearing what Izuku had to say Nezu just nodded. There was nothing really that the rat wanted to do about this at all. It was a problem that he had already suspected for a long while now. However there was never any clear sign nor evidence that it was someone specific unless today.

Izuku: What will you do now?

Nezu: Nothing.

Power Loader: Nothing?

Nezu: Indeed. I will not let the villains who are watching this all think that we had just caught them. In fact, I had called you here to continue your role in this exercise.

Izuku: But I just stabbed someone!

Nezu: And you had done it without thinking and acted out of self defense. If that knife was not a real one but one that Power Loader provided then it would have been quite the scene as well. Skilled, Quick as well as Sharp. There is nothing to be regretting here. Recovery Girl will see to it your classmate will be healed... all of them.

Izuku: .... I understand.... 

Nezu: Do not act as if you know about any spy. We will handle this after the excercise.

Izuku: I understand.

Power Loader: ... hey, kiddo. You are doing great! No need to look down this much.

Izuku: Thanks.

The heroes had nothing more to talk to Izuku at all. However they had decided to offer him something sweet he could snack on to forget about what just happened before they left. From here on out, the heroes would need to keep a close watch on the news as well as the traitor. They for sure would act the moment would step out of the line and show them selves. Just one hint of danger and they would be the one saving their students.