War Day 3: Hello from the other side! :)

There was really not much to say here. I was totally enjoying it. Right now in this moment there was nothing I was regretting at all. I had a hero in training, my very own classmate in front of me. He was scared and I would love to say that I could smell it in the air but that was a bit too much since all I could really smell was the dump air around us mixed in with a bit of dust and probably a bit blood since I hit Kuroiro a bit too hard and my nose was quite sensitive to blood thanks to Bakugo. I mean at one point you just get used to the scent of blood that when it is missing, it feels a bit wrong. Of course I got used to living without the scent of blood for the last couple of months but that also made me super hyper aware about its sent.

Me: Pffff-hahahaha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alright this was definitely too much from my side but I felt like it when I saw him step backwards. I was just loving everything. Getting rid of Bondo and Kuroiro was definitely not enough. About now, I was just eager to get them all out. To fight them in a one on one fight and use every mean necessary to make them feel any kind of pain. That included of course also mental pain. 

On my list up next was to finish up here and then get to work and eliminate Shinso. That bitch was certainly useful but it had he had a limit to how many times I could use him. Of course he was scared and all but the thing was just that he was a rebel deep down inside. No matter how many times I would scare him shittless at one point he would certainly start fighting back whenever he would see the chance. It was too risky having him around and that was enough for me to actually go after the man. Besides the fact that I couldn't trust him at all.

Me: Ha..... Toko.... My friend! Let us dance! Let us enjoy the darkness!

This was all I said as I started slowly to walk towards him. My hands were open as if I was welcoming him to attack me but he was not doing anything at all. For a villain to actually give you such an opportunity meant that the villain was full of themselve. Let's just say that I knew his quirk Dark Shadow and I also knew how to deal with the man. Without Dark Shadow he would be a no one. Of course my whole class was actually used to fight with their quirk that I was not even sure if they could fight decently without their power.

Just look at Bakugo!

He could fight quite good but each time he was fighting he was using his explotions while hitting someone. It would make people more aware of the quirk which could definitely face a challange to overcome it but the moment there was an opening or if someone would manage to actually flip him over to his stomach and then make his hands face his back, he would be done for!

Then there was Todoroki who was just using ice and let's face it. Ice was a good quirk even fire is a good quirk as well but when he was in a situation that was not allowing him to use either one... what would he do then? Of course getting frost bites and burns by every successful hit sucked but hey just have some protective gloves on and done with the deal.

My mind was quite creative coming up with such things which was why I had a whole notebook filled with such ideas.... but anyways! Back to where I was.

Seeing as Tokoyami was not attacking me, I decided to start running towards me man and took out some bullets and prepared them in my hands as I also grabbed the slingshot to jump to the side in the last second and hit Tokoyami with it. 

Now here was the thing....

As I was actually doing this, he of course was trying to protect himself which meant that Dark Shadow had to act but no one could know what I would do at all and trust me, I was a good actor and of course I was not giving him a hint about what weapon I was taking out, when and where. 

Me: Too slow!

When I said that I already had turned the slingshots way in my hand so I had a sort of knife in my hands as I charged forward. It was all or nothing. I was putting everything on my skills. Perhapse I was underestimating my opponent but it was just me here and him. The otheres were all hanigng aorund. Who was about to safe Tokoyami if things go wrong?