Explosion? Who called for help?

3rd POV with the LOV:

For some reasons it unkonw to everyone, did Kurogiri teleport himself into the game to help out a little bit with the explosion. It was this very man who got the elevator to be not ready and stuck in the wrong floor, so that it was not being operative. Additional to that, it was that man who also decided to barricade the doors of the emergency exit so that the heroes wouldn't be able to actually get into the area to save the children. This was however not the reason why it exploded. It was simpley only a precaution made by the villain while he himself decided to mess with the power and switched a little switch which would make the observation room go dark for a very short while. That time was all it took for the heroes to not be able to actually warn the people in time.

Oh well, no one had to know the truth about what happened. Especially not the LOV.

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it exploded on them!

Toga: Oh my god! Look at the kids! 

Spinner: Poor cake tho.

Twice: Shall we order cake?, Ah to hell with that cake!

Compress: I can't believe he really hurt them.

Kurogiri: It was decided by fate.

Yes, indeed it was an accident which Izuku had started but was ended by Kurogiri. It was simply put a created fate.

Shigaraki: He is a genius.

Toga: So what do you think he will do next?

Spinner: Play with the rest of them.

Dabi: Play? I think the game has just begun. He is only now hurting them for real. Besides the trust he had just broken and showed them how gullible and idiotic they are. They were working side by side with him and yet he managed to do something like that. HAH! He will for sure do something big soon.

Toga: YES! I hope so as well.

Twice: He is scary. He is the best.

Compress: So what do we do in the meanwhile?

Shigaraki: What do you mean? We will be following this.

Compress: What I mean? WHAT I MEAN? I mean the shit Spinner and Dabi did when we send them out! We can't stay here forever!

Dabi: Ah don't worry about it and besides the so called "SHIT" you are talking about gave the hero a wrong impression. We are safe for now.

Toga: Wait, what shit?

Spinner: Ah nothing.

Twice: Spinner running away from Dabi while crashing into a police bar. Oh just them playing house with kids in a park.

Dabi: You had to say that... huh... got a death wish as well?

Shigaraki: Yeah... I think you have one.

Spinner: Come on! We lured them away and let Overhaul deal with them. 

Shigaraki: Which was stupid because now we gonna have to fight them as well.

Toga: Ah it's not as if they didn't hated us beforehands too.

Compress: True but the difference now is that we actually have to act and not just passivly hate each other.

Dabi: Well it was Spinner who lead them there. I was just burning that shit down.

Kurogiri: Yeah... I saw that.

Dabi: Yes and your ass was late for the rescue! We nearly got caught.

Kurogiri: Oh so you want me to teleport you to tartarus. Be my guest.

Silent came back in the room as they watched Izuku snacking on that apple. He was nearly fished eating it. All the villains in the room knew just by how the air was soo tense that one wrong word and Kurogiri would indeed send them to who knows what place.

Toga: My poor baby is not eating much there.....

It was still Toga who dared to break the silence and it was quite a fiest to know what to say and get away with it. Usually it was always her to break the ice in the room and start a friendly or ridiculous conversation in any kind of way.

Kurogiri: You are right. 

Shigaraki: Are they starving them?

Dabi: Nah, I think he forgot what hunger is.

Spinner: Is that even possible?

Compress: Apparently.... should we send something to him?

Twice: And get arrested for that?, YES! Good idea!

A bit weird to say but for some reason it sounded as if Twice was once again one and the same opinion just that the second one was filled with sarcasm. Anyways, the answer was a clear now and everyone knew why. No one wanted to get in jail after all.