War Day 4: You have something to tell me?

I was sitting outside and wondering when the other heroes might come out to say anything but that apparently never happens at all. I just got rid of about 5 or 6 people in one go. Not really counting the people here but still, it was not as if it was one or two. No, there were a couple of people I got out of the game by now. 

I wonder if they have something else to do...

Are the other sleeping?

That explosion must have echoed a bit around for sure.

Yet there is no one around....

How disappointing.

I would have surely hoped for someone... anyone even if it is Shoto...

NO, he would never care about this.

Who else is in the game..... let's think about that...

There was not really much that I wanted to do since I for once was enjoying some free time. Everything had to prepared and everything had an order in which things should be done. Of course eliminating people counted within that rule too. I was not really a fan of rushing things like a certain someone. On the other hand, I could end this so quickly that everyone's eyes would fall out of their heads and their mouth would drop to the floor. Was this the goal though? No.

To be quite frank, I truly believed that I was doing them all a favor. 

They had to learn to act and think and not just run around and wait for good luck. 

No one would fall for something like that.

By now, someo of them should have some suspicion or even just a hunch that they wouldn't be able to catch me on this method. But then again, without any leader to guid them, how should they know what to do? I was training with class 1A before they came here and it was probably Bakugo who made the two classes interact more with each other to get me. He was not dumb but he was a pride bastard. That very pride was what got him eliminated.

Anyways, I was waiting there looking for anyone to come but nothing happened. I waited an hour or so and nothing again. Then I waited more and more and nothing. 

What the hell?

Where are the heroes?!

Did I just waste an entire day waiting for them to show up?

No no no no....

They must have gotten here but didn't see me!

That's it!

They must have ignored me!

YEAH!

This makes more sense....

I really hated to say this to myself while I haven't even seen a single soul out there. It was either that they got into the hero headquarters without even passing where I was sitting and resting or it was them not actually getting back. For all I knew they could have also abandoned the headquarters. Then again, I wouldn't think that they would do something like this.

While I was waiting there, I could hear my stomach rumbling and it was showing me that quite some time has passed from where I had snacked on the apple.

Me: Well fuck!

now what?

I need to find a store and buy something to eat...

This is ridiculous...

Where are the heroes?!

I could have cried here because I was thinking that they were ignoring me. I knew it better but still. Maybe it was also due to the fact that I got Bakugo eliminated while he had directly approached me. However this would have been quite the way to get someone out as well. There were still a couple of people left and I needed to deal with them.