War Day 5: Uhh looky looky who I found!

One should think that when one part of the ceiling comes down, that people would start running away from it and not towards it! That would be more or less something that a normal person would do. Not a hero tho! They had to be there in case something was happening and people needed help. Well, let's be honest here.... when was there ever the need for a hero where the ceiling, no that is wrong, thechnically it is the sky. Well when in the human history was there a need for heroes when the sky was coming crushing down? 

I don't think I ever heard something like this happening at all.

I mean, I was not the best when it came to all the news about extraterrestrials.

Still I was sure that I would have actually heard from that.

They were not real tho!

No matter how much I was thinking about this, the heroes in this exercise were just dumb. I did tell it to Vlad King earlier and I am still standing by what I said. We are not trained to actually help anyone in this kind of situation yet and would only be a hindrance. Not only that but who knows how instable the ceiling was now.

I need to either find the others or get back there....

I don't really want to get back since the ceiling might collapse down a bit more.

Don't want to be burried under debris.

Not fun for sure.

If stones and pebbles already hurt, then I am not asking for more.

Oh Wait!

Down there!

Thank god, I don't need to go search for more people!

At one point, I got up to a rooftop to run around and search for more people. I was honestly just running away in a direction, I thought would make sense to find some heroes. My classmates, I mean the gen ed course, was still kinda around. There were always people who would refuse to leave the whole area after Nezu announced that wonderful news. I mean some should still be at home and I was sure that either class 1B or maybe some of my class would be there. 

I still haven't seen the traitor yet.

He should have been around somewhere and do some traitor stuff. Instead I was stuck with people of my own class and not the LOV. After the knife came into action, I really hoped that the LOV would raid this exercise because I would have gotten soo much more out of this. Right now I was playing the villain and I had no restrictions on. So even if I went ahead and broke some noses, some bones and some rips as well as legs, and who knows what else, I wouldn't have gotten into any kind of troubles. More than that, I could have actually gotten some more weapons out of them and who knows! Maybe I could have also injured them with their own weapon. For example, I could have gotten a decent knife from Toga, stabbed her, made her kneel in front of me and then actually have a taste of her very own medicine where I would have cut here every now and then in a nice fight to make her completly covered in her very own blood but none of the injures would have been fatal. This would be one way to mark her and make sure she wouldn't be able to shift at all.

Then Dabi! God, that pyromaniac would be soo worth fighting against. I know Shoto has a fire side but what am I supposed to do with that fire side when he never uses it. Well kinda never. Sometimes he does. Still, his ice is quite good and he has some techniques too. However I believe that Dabi would be a better opponent. Villains usually fight with that, well how should I call it?... unfairness? Bloody killing intent? Ah you get what I am thinking!

It would have made this exercise soo much more lively. At one point the heroes would have come in crashing the party and our teachers would have done everything to safe us. Then they would also be here and I would probably at one point fight one of them if not two or every single one because they would need to stop me from nearly killing the villains and.....