The rules!

It was about time for Nezu to announce the rules. I was too much focusing on my role to have actually gotten the transaction. It was the moment he mentioned the word rule that I looked up once again. Before that I was just starting to scribble all kind of things down. I mean better safe all the ideas down. There were some good ones and it would be a shame to actually forget them. 

Not that I actually could or would.

Nezu: Rule 1: It may be obvious but no hurting each other as in killing, cutting, throwing something heavy on the others head such as a brick for example.

DUDE!

Why is he looking at me...

This doesn't feel good... what is he expecting me to do?

Does he really think I will start killing someone....

WAIT! 

HOLD ON!

Why is he just looking at me and no one else?

Am I the only villain?

SWEET but aham ... it can't be... it surely can't be!

There were some problems I had with how Nezu was looking at me. It could really just be me but I doubted that I was actually just imagining it. Yes, I was sitting right in front of Nezu but in the back row of this room, kinda still across him. Anyone else in the room should have troubles to see where he is looking but not me! NAH AH! How can I not feel his eyes on me! It was not a pleasant feeling but it made me even more shocked and quite astonished to think that he is actually thinking I could do something like that.

LIKE COME ON!

If I would love doing these kind of things, I wouldn't be in a hero school at all.

I would have become a villain, obviously!

Nezu: This rule is for both roles, am I clear Bakugo.

Bakugo: TSK WHATEVER!

Huh... so he didn't meant me... no no... he definitely meant me!

Look at how he is looking at me... yeah for sure..

I am not just imagining it.

Nezu: Rule 2: All the weapons used in this game are provided by the support course. No weapons are allowed to be brough with you.

He did mention bringing with you and that made me just speculate about stuff. If he meant bringing such as we were actually not being here at UA... whelp, they were fucked then. If we were in UA, then they were a bit less scewed since I think that would be a boring game to just stick in one and the same room for too long. Besides I already knew the training grounds here in and out. 

Trust me!

I don't want to be there for days!

Nezu: Rule 3: You are not allowed to switch your role. Once assigned, you are to act acording to the role. Any misbehaving will be punished.

He really means it...

Wow...

I wouldn't have thought that for sure.

Nezu seemed dead set on these roles. He made them all odly specific and nothing was random with this rat which meant that there was a purpose for this. The only questions was why and I still haven't figured out anything at all. To be honest, at this point... I didn't really care at all since everything seemed like fun. I could run around, I could hit people, I could steal and I could curse... I could actually make a cult and I could mess with peoples mind... I can do soo much more damage this way both physically and mentally. I mean not that I would EVER do this if not for this excercise. Totally would never touch a single hair on anyone at all... well at least not if my patience didn't run out.