Between us... tell me the truth!

3rd POV teaches POV:

It was quite late and some of the heroes in the room were sleeping but not Nezu. He was watching Izuku the whole time since he was sure that the kid was not done at all. However no one actually thought that Izuku would do something like that. The chimera was very delighted seeing the first kid being eliminated of this game. Not only that but he was full of glee seeing how the kid was actually fooled by a student he himself couldn't read at all. 

Recovery Girl: As far as I can tell Midoriya shouldn't be that hurt.

Nezu: Oh he is not.

Both of the pro-heroes were awake as the others were sleeping. After all it was past Midnight and all the heroes were awake for the past 3 days watching the kids nearly every hour. They thought that something would happen but instead Izuku was just waiting. Some where suspecting that Izuku would move at nights but that was not the case at all. Thanks to that all of the heroes including the underground hero were soo tired they had to rest. Besides the obvious fact that they thought that Izuku would leave it for the day. No one expected something like that.

Recovery Girl: So he is overexagerating then?

Nezu: No, he is probably just faking it.

Recovery Girl: Faking it? The tears as well?

Nezu: Yes.

Recovery Girl: My god! Are you hearing yourself?

Nezu: I am and I am watching him and look.

They watched him get out of the hero headquarters and also watched TetsuTestu walk out. Ectoplasm was fast asleep which meant that no one could pick the student up right now but he would for sure be picked up later. His bracelet was in a red color meaning he was already eliminated.

 Recovery Girl: Is he smiling? Wait... he was playing this whole time?! I got worried for nothing?

Nezu: Indeed.

Recovery Girl: He is not to be underestimated and what was that with Kirishima earlier?

Nezu: I believe the kid got confused.

Recovery Girl and what you think will happen from here on out?

Nezu: He will start hunting them now.

Recovery Girl: Let's be honest since everyone is alseep now... why did you create this exercise? It's not only for the experience for the children and to help them grow.

Nezu: You know me too well.

Recovery Girl: So why then? I don't see why you had just Midoriya be the villain. If you knew about how Midoriya was acting all along, then you wouldn't have created this. What had you so interested in to create everything and why this child?

Nezu: I have seen him act quite bizzar before and now I start to think that he is actually acting all the time and is only now showing his true self.

Recovery Girl: And you knew this before and still did this?  No. I don't believe it is only that.

Nezu: You are right my old friend. I have found a notebook of his. In there he wrote quite some analysis about his class and heroes about their strategy and their battle style as well as quirk and things one could do against them.

Recovery Girl: He did what?

Nezu: Believe me, this had me surprised at well. 

Recovery Girl: But how did you... wait did you stalk the kid at one point?

Nezu: That might be the case.

Recovery Girl: You know that is illegal.

Nezu: Not if it is for the safety of my school and everyone else which it was. We do have an unsetteling and unfinished business with the first year students as well.

Recovery Girl: You still think we have a traitor.

Nezu: I highly think that is the case and this is a way they might expose themselves or Midoriya will do it for us.

Recovery Girl: Why him?

Nezu: He is a smart kid and he is also tired of his usual school life. I believe he is just on a higher level and perhapse after this, I might need to shift him to another class.

Recovery Girl: *sigh* He really fooled us all then.

Nezu: Indeed. I would suggest to throw away the image you had about him until now if you hadn't done so already.

Recovery Girl: I couldn't trust my eyes seeing what he did with Shinso and of course I still don't trust them but what you say makes sense. However I still will believe that he is that sweet cinnamon roll of UA. Trust me Nezu, this school needs a cinnamon roll and Mirio doesn't always cut it as well as Tamaki.

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know this.

Recovery Girl: Good... then don't make him do anything that is gonna end his nickname.

Nezu: I fear that is not up to me.

Recovery Girl: I thought so. You think he will go overboard at one point.

Nezu: There are a couple of hints that he left that may suggest that he is only getting ready. The quiet before the storm.

Recovery Girl: ... Goddness gracious.... I think you have just turned a nice cinnamon roll into something demonic... why did you had to do that again?

Nezu: Things didn't seem right. Besides it wouldn't be as enjoyable watching over UA without a bit of spice here and there.

Recovery Girl: And then they say a villain attack is gonna destroy UA.... you will be the end of the school and I am forcasting this. To hell with a villain you will be the end of everything.

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They both continued to watch as everything settled down and once it really seemed as if everything would be fine, they as well decided to go to sleep and catch up on at least a couple of hours.