Unnerving!

3rd POV:

It didn't take long for the heroes to actually return to the view point. The other teachers were there and for once it was not all of the teachers. After all they couldn't really shut down the school for an unknown period of time. Nezu was insisting that this exercise would take longer than a day while the others were saying that it would only take a day max. No one really knew why Nezu was so confident but they all knew one thing out of experience. If Nezu was insisting on something, then he knew something more about the situation than all of them.

Maybe it wasn't even doing Midnight and Eraserhead any good, seeing the little cinnamon roll smile at them like that. Something about it made them uneasy and they wanted to know if it was just them. So the moment they had returned, they were faced with the curiosity of the others teachers.

Vlad: Aizawa what did you do with that cinnamon roll?

Mic: Yeah! What did you tell him!

Midnight: He didn't say anything and I didn't either.

Power Loader: I told you all that he is different! You should have seen him request all the wapons to be build based on his very own design which was more than just perfect!

Vlad: There you go again.

Power Loader: What?

Mic: Seriously, admit it already! There is no way a hero course student did something like this! Where should he have learned all the skills needed for designing something like that.

Power Loader: I don't know and why shouldn't it be possible?! The kids in my class knew it even before I taught them.

Vlad: But your class basically only exist of kids from a powerful household which already has a business in the gear making area.

Midnight: Can we stop arguing for a minute! We might be overthinking everything.

The 8 heroes in the room were as followed: Mic, Midnight, Vlad, Power Loader, Eraserhead, Recovery Girl, Ectoplasm as well as Nezu. Out of these 8 heroes there was a very obvious reason why 4 heroes were there. Mic's class was in the game and even if he had the choice to leave, he would not do so. For some reason the poor hero had a bad feeling about all this and Midoriyas smile didn't make it any better. Vlad and Eraserhead were there because their classes would be the highlight and it was up to them to stop their very own kids if Nezu would allow that. Truth to be told, the chances of that were very low. Midnight, RG and Ectoplasm where there to ensure the safety of every single kid in the game. As for Power Loader, his task was to make sure that the technical gadgets around the city meaning the drones and the cameras as well as the tracking of each single kid would work.

Nezu was another story. That rat wouldn't let it slide and of course he orchestrated all this just to find out what was going on behind that weird behaviour the other day.

Eraserhead: Says the one who had witnessed everything.

Midnight: We agreed on this!

Eraserhead: *sigh*

RG: This child is the villain, isn't he? Why are you all freaking out then. He is just playing by his role as he had announced earlier as well.

Vlad: Yamada, he belongs in your class.

Mic: My class? Why should he belong there? He loves being a hero! Are you really planning to kill someones dream? HAH! I wanna watch you try!

Eraserhead: It's the kids decision.

Mic: WHA!

Midnight: HAH! That is what you say now... but don't come crying and begging!

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Power Loader: See how well the villain outfit suits him?

Mic: Stop it. By god, you were telling this to us all day long by now.

Power Loader: What is so wrong to be proud of my class's work?

Mic: Nothing.

Vlad: Why is Hound Dog not here?

RG: He caught a cold and is doing home office and Zoom.

Nezu: He should be joining us in about 3 days.

Midnight: By then this is all over.

Vlad: That is what you say but we all have prepared ourselves. Or do you want to tell me otherwise? You have your luggage here as well.

Midnight: No but that is just in case.

Mic: Yeah... though better be safe than sorry.

Eraserhead: *sigh* wake me up if something happens.

Nezu: Do you not wish to watch your class's demise?

That moment the rat had said that, they all looked at the rat in shock but soon started laughing it off. However Nezu was not joking. He had guessed that something was wrong with Midoriya and finding his note had proofen him that.

RG: He would never hurt anyone. My dear friend, you are horrible in readin people. You always were.

Nezu: That may be true, however I stronlgy believe in that.

Eraserhead: I doubt that. He is a sunflower in person.

Midnight: Yup. I am even worried he could start crying sometimes if someone would offend him. Poor baby is soo innocent and pure.

While they all started to talk about the facade Midoriya has built, Nezu continued to stare at the camera, watching and observing every sinlge movement the child was doing. There was nothing indicating that he was doing it because he was forced. Every moment was done precisely and it even seemed as if he was prepared for everythin which the rat found quite peculiar and very interesting. 

At this point, each hero was throwing their creeping bad feeling in a very dark corner since no one knew the true Midoriya at all.  For them it was simply something the kid was doing, an act so to say. They would soon find out that what is about to happen may not be as coincidental and played as they would like it to be.