War Day 1: No clue at all...

Once again, I was waiting and waiting and waiting. It was soo bored and thankfully speaking, by now I also knew what I wanted to do with class 1A. There was not much that I could do tactically but there was one thing I knew for sure. I was not about to hit them today at all. I would leave them alone and I would let them think that I was just overwhelmed to be the villain. That was of course not true at all. In fact, I was ready and more than ready to fight them. Yet I decided to stay put since that would make my act more realistic.

*ding*

Is it finally starting?

Is this it?

I went towards the edge, crowling and hiding from the heroes, in order to watch them. This time it was class 1B who was released into the fields and they were all together which made me previous thought get dumped into the trashbin. Even if I wantd to hide with class 1A, the moment we all got to this city, it would be clear that it was me. That special moment of surprise was definitely not here at all. It also simply meant that I needed to think of something else to surprise them.

Let's see where they are going...

Both classes are heroes and they should be in one hero agency, right?

If not, this exercise is rigged.

Not as if that would make it any better. The whole exercise is rigged anyways. 

I get all the favourability for playing the villain. 

Class 1B was whole and no one was missing. Vlad even started showing them around and I could tell that Vlad king was a bit worried about his class. Mic seemed soo much more chilled but Vlad seemed a bit on edge. By now the teachers should have realized and settled down their surprise that I was the villain. Not that I knew if they knew that I was the villain beforehand or not. Did that even matter? Why was I even worrying about the teachers who were only watching? Not really something I should think about and beat myself over.

Kinda sad that Nezu didn't think about releasing the people bit by bit into this massive city....

I may know why but would that be possible?

Actually  thinking about it, I think it is.

If he would let them out one by one, then I would have the opportunity to grab them one by one and throw them out of this game. That wouldn't be any fun at all. However that way they wouldn't know who to trust at all. 

Another option is to actually knock us all out and make us wake into this nightmare or dream ....however one wants to take it.

A good possibility but if he would do that no one would trust the other and group work would be done in a short amount of time.

I know my class... they would doubt everyone, friend, partner and even themselves.

No wonder he had chosen to put us into the city in this order then.

Like this class 1A and 1B had the chance to see who the villain is, bond before the whole exercise start and had a short amount of time to prepare themselves mentally for it... HAH! As if that is making any difference anyways.

No wonder there was the rule that they needed evidence to catch me then.

Everything kinda makes sense now.

huh... Who would have thought that....

For some reasons, I got very close to the edges of the buildings while I was following them. Oh and if anyone was curious how I even got up to a rooftop... well these buildings had fire escape ladders on the side. It helped to get up and down without much of an effort. Though that was not the case with all the buildings here. Just some of them had these ladders and others didn't.