Changes? Nah, everything feels normal!

I kinda walked around with Shoto till Aizawa came towards me. He looked kinda surprised that I was carrying Shoto in my arms like a goddamn princess but how else was I supposed to carry him?! I couldn't just leave him there and wait till the fog arounds us would clear out. That was not an option at all. Oh well, anyways!

Aizawa took Shoto from me and then lead me out of this city to where everyone was. There was no word that came from my sensei at all. I kinda thought he would say anything but there was just nothing. He just brought me to a big room where everyone was waiting. They were talking a lot but when we got inside there was nothing but silence and they were not even looking at me. I was really confused what was going on.

Did I miss something?

Did I do something wrong?

I couldn't understand it at all.

This was literally making me feel so uncomfortable. Did I had a third eye or horns growing? Why were they all staring at me?!

Nezu: Welcome back.

It was Nezu and the other teachers inside the room which finally broke the silence and made everyone look towards them. They seemed a bit tense as well. Did something really happened? I could only wonder but decided to let it go since no one would say it anyways. No one would tell us students if something with the LOV happened or not. My guess, they tried to attack us but I could also be wrong.

Nezu: As everyone can guess by now, the Villain team wins this exercise. 

Ohh wow, who would have guessed that...

I mean I just annihilated them all... some more than others... and some got eliminated by themselves!!!

I was just smiling remembering what I did and it was good. I mean, come on, this was just fun. Oh and perhaps I should tell that Shoto was still out cold while Nezu did continued his talk. I would have thought that they would wait for Shoto to wake up before saying how stupid the class was but nope.

Nezu: There were some errors that were made and I assigned Vlad King as well as Eraserhead, your homeroom teachers to discuss the errors with all of you privately. Each one will be talking to them for quite a while and naturally suggestions on how to get better will be done as well. 

Oh so you are not even telling them how fucking stupid they are in person?!

For real?

I thought you would do that...

This is unfair...

I wanted to see their faces...

I think Nezu saw how I reacted, I mean, I stopped smiling and just looked at Nezu and then around. For me it was kinda just boring to be here since I did win this exercise and probably didn't make that many errors but I would have enjoyed seeing them all suffer and get told how fucking stupid they all were. A bit of crushing their dreams wouldn't hurt them for sure. They are after all thinking too much of themselves.

Nezu: However, I will go into some errors made. 

Oh yes please!

I wanna know how stupid they are!

Nezu: First off, it is commendable how the teams got formed and that both classes mixed themselves together. In contrary to that, I have to say that it was quite ineffective. This is something that should have been considered earlier as the key part of a team is their teamwork. There were many things that were lacking and the teamwork itself was not quite good. I will not lie to any of you, if you all would have faught as a team and not simply as an individual being backed up, I truly believe that you all could have gone a bit further.