Thin ice!

3rd POV with the teachers 

RG: Did he just say that is not a concussion?

Nezu: Indeed.

RG: He should know what that is.

Nezu: I am sure he does.

RG: Then... you think he is enjoying hurting others?

Nezu: No, I believe he is enjoying fighting without a limit right now.

RG: Is that not a bit too dangerous?

Nezu: He stopped, didn't he?

RG: After breaking some bones and then this concussion... I would even say that the skull might have cracked a bit...

Nezu: That is your judgement my friend.

RG: *sigh* .....

The healer had to get out of the room to get to the room where Ectoplasm would transfer the student to be healed. On the other hand Nezu was not a person to be all alone in the teachers observation room. In fact he had already send all the other teachers out and Vlad King as well as Eraserhead were the only two people who refused to come back. This wasn't really important nor did it bother the rat in the room. In fact he thought it was quite good since he could now go to all the students in the special assigned room where they could watch everything happening and listen to what they had to say for now. 

Little did Nezu knew that when he got into the room, everyone was basically screaming at each other.

Bakugo: FUCK OFF! I WOULD HAVE AT LEAST FAUGHT BACK THERE!

Iida: Mind your language!

Momo: Are you kidding me? YOU got eliminated because you attacked him.

Hagakure: YOU WERE NOT THERE!!!!

Mineta: YEAH! HE IS BRUTAL!

Fukidashi: OH I SECOND THAT!

Bakugo: YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE JUST SCARED!

Shishida: YOU GOT ELIMINATED WITHOUT FIGHTING HIM! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING!

Tsutonori: YEAH!

Tokoyami: HE IS THE SHADOWS!

Momo: Can you stop with this!

Monoma: CAN YOU ALL STOP FUCKING SCREAMING!

Aoyama: YES MON AMI! HOW ABOUT YOU TOO!

Monoma: Fuck off bling bling.

Aoyama: What did you say?

Monoma: You heard me!

Bakugo: I did too and it sounded like a challange pip-squeak!

Kendo: Enough! Everyone calm down!

Momo: It doesn't make anything better if we scream at each other.

Iida: Midoriya is showing us great skills we all need to learn from him!

Bakugo: Learn from who? That fucking villain?! He should be expelled.

It was at this moment that Nezu couldn't help it but say something. No one was about to expell anyone nor bully a person he just found himself soo intruiged to look at. Not only did Midoriya catch his interest but the chimera knew very well that if he would expell Midoriya, bad things could happen. The reason that what all of them are just seeing was not reality, was no other than dear Izuku being in the hero class and was not showing any signs from wanting to leave it. Now imagine giving him the right push to the wrong side! He either would transfer to another hero school or he would quit it and become a villain. Nezu thought the last option to be quite far fetched seeing as vigilante's did exist and that Midoriya still hasn't harmed anyone without the game perimiters as well as after he was told to stop.

Nezu: Careful what you say next. The only person that will be expelled might be you if you continue like this.

Bakugo: TSK!

Nezu: Now did anyone else have anything to say about this exercise or Midoriya?

Monoma: Why are we still stuck here? I mean we all got eliminated so why are we still watching this?

Nezu: To learn from Midoriya.

Iida: As I thought. He is a formidable villain.

Nezu: Indeed but that is not the point. He was showing and preparing you very well with what might you all encounter in the future. That might is more a probably. There will always be villains that are as calculative as him and they will be planning every move before a hero can even act. Always remember, villains act first and it us up to a hero to even the odds out as well as make a difference. You all were too focused on catching the villain which was soo obviously walking right in front of you, that you all have missed to see his careful planning.

Students: ....

Everyone in the room got quiet when they heard Nezu talk about what Midoriya did in quite a high tone as well. It was obvious that the chimera enjoyed this experience and that he was actually pleased with the result.

Nezu: Now I suggest you all think about your wrong doings as we will go back and talk about them later on.