War Day 4: Patience Where? Patience What?!

Kinda sad that I got rid of Bakugo.....I mean Kacchan....

When did I even stop calling him Kacchan in my thoughts now...

Huh... weird...

Oh well... Kinda sad that he fell for my trap.

Not as if I had laid it down but it was soo predictable that this would happen.

Now let's think who is still in the game...

I have a lot of time on my hand but I am also kinda getting sick of just running around and snack here and there.... I miss Lunch Rush's meal.

On that point....

Where do I find a good kitchen!

I am hungry....

Does the hero headquarters have a good kitchen?

Or should I try to find a restaurant....

Come to think about it... I haven't seen one at alll.

My stomach was a bit growling and I didn't really liked being hungry. Although it was not that bad, I was starting to feel hungry again. Thankfully I had some snacks with me and would snack on them but I was actually craving something real and warm. A snack was a snack after all and I wouldn't for sure just rely on that. However there was my new problem as well. Where could I find ingredients and where would I find a kitchen?

This was all just a thought while I was walking towards the hero agency but I really couldn't help and think about raiding it. So I think I might have been a bit too eager because I simply walked into the building waving at a hero.

Me: Hey there!

Monoma: Oho What is the villain doing here? Are you giving up now?

Me: Villain? Who me?

Monoma: We all know this by now.

Me: Pfff- You can think what you want.

Kodai: Monoma stop it! Let's hear what he is here for!

Me: I actually wanted to ask if you guys had a kitchen?

Kodai: A kitchen?

Me: Yeah, the building I am doesn't have one and I don't know about you but I am carving something warm to eat.

Sero: Same here..... 

Me: Soo how about we join hands in hands in the kitchen just for a bit?

Kodai: ..... I don't know.

Kendo: We can't do that.

Iida: I agree.

Momo: What are you planning?

Me: How about a nice Katsudon?

Momo: We are still in the exercise. Who tell us that you are not gonna do something fishy?

Monoma: Ah come on! He will get us all out!

Me: Oh please! If I wanted that, then you all would be out by now and besides I am not it and you have no proof that I am the villain, right?

Iida: Right.....

Kodai: Why not let him be in the kitchen?

Monoma: And poison us all?

Oh please if I wanted to poison you all, you wouldn't be here anymore.

I would have done it at the first day and used the paralysis as well and all of you would have been done for!