... ...

3rd POV with Vlad King:

When Vlad King came back at the teachers observation room, he found the whole room to be completly empty. There was no Nezu and no RG around. There was not a single soul around and there was also no sign of where they went. For RG Vlad believed that she would be with one of the injured kids. He in fact needed to find her since he had one of their students in his arms. 

Right after visiting the hero observation room, he went for the students resting room and there he found Nezu. Not only was the rat there but there was no sign of the healer herself. It was when he entered the room that he stopped thanks to how the whole room felt. The air inside was intense.

Monoma: If we had the chance, we could have done better!

Nezu: Do you believe that he had more time than any of you?

Bakugo: No, that nerd came up with this on the go.

Kendo: You knew before this, didn't you?

Bakugo: FUCK NO! HOW SHOULD I KNOW THIS!

Nezu: It seems that you all didn't know about this.

Iida: How should we have known?

Rin: But you and Midoriya both went to the same school and know each other longer.

Shishida: YOU KNEW!

Bakugo: I SAID I DIDN'T!

Nezu: Calm down.

Denki: He said he doesn't know so leave him alone!

Mina: YEAH!

Kuroiro: Oh really?! That motherfucker is bullying him and he is taking it out on ALL  of us and guess who was spared?! This fucker there.

Bakugo: Watch it!

Nezu: I would suggest for all of you to be careful of what you are saying next.

The students started screaming at each other, one over the other. It was hard to make out what they were saying but there were some sentences which could be heard clearly. It seemed as if they were all debating about Midoriya's change of character. Not only that but also about Bakugo's behaviour towards Midoriya. For Vlad King who was in there, watching it life and not on screen, he could immediately tell that what the students were saying was quite true but he could also understand Nezu. Perhaps not since Nezu knew before all this what Midoriya was like.

Vlad King: EVERYONE SHUT UP!

Nezu: Ah, Vlad King.

Vlad King: Where is RG?

Nezu: Oh my... it seems I have missed this fight.

Vlad King: .... oh really?

The students were all silent as they saw the kids in Vlads hands. 

Nezu: Chiyo should be in the small infirmary right next door.

Vlad King: Thank you.

Nezu: Did I miss a lot?

Vlad King: He eliminated just Ojiro here for now

Nezu: So it comes down to three now....

Vlad King: Yes...

Nezu: Where is Eraserhead now?

Vlad King: In the area watching over Midoriya and giving the class whenever someone is eliminated now since you missed this.

Nezu: Oh my... Oh my.... 

Sero: Oh shit... what happened to him?

Vlad King: Midoriya is now starting to go full out. If you all thought he was showing you no mercy, I would start thinking this over by now.

All the students gulped and looked at Ojiro. He didn't looked good and they were now all glad they were eliminated. Of course they would start to actually treat that child better.

Nezu: You all should behave from now on and if I hear anything about Midoriya being villainous or mean or agreesive.

Vlad King: *sigh*

Nezu: Now then, let me join you while walking to RG.

Both Nezu and Vlad King left the room leaving all these students back completely silent and shocked. They had to think about what they just heard coming from Nezu as well as one of their teacher. They both seemed to be on Midoriya's side. That was shocking alone since about half of the class thought Midoriya would get into some kind of troubles.

Once both left the room and started to walk to RG, they started to talk to each other.

Vlad King: Why were you in there?

Nezu: The same reason why you and Eraserhead are still inside and refuse to come back to the observation room.

Vlad King: Touche.... then what was that all about?

Nezu: I suggest you talking to your class after this properly. I do not want to hear anything that would make Midoriya look in any kind of way bad or make him seem to be the bad guy.

Vlad King: Of course. I am not that dumb to let them walk into their own graves.

Nezu: I do hope so.