War Day 3: Display!

I waited for the heroes to come but nothing happened and Shinso seemed more and more nervous. This man was a nervous wreck and he was not ev en the villain here. He was the one who I decided to use an d he was definitely usefull like that. He was scaredd of me that one was for sure. However if that was helpfull or not, who knows. For now he was but what about the long run? I didn't know about that at all. I also didn't quite wanted to know about that at all. This exercise was not supposed to be that long but I was for sure gonna really enjoy humiliating, playing and just messing with peoples mind. This time was no different when I started to move the heroes out of Shinso's place to the same church they had found me. I also orderd Shinso to get some ropes as I would need them.

Luckily he did without asking any more questions and we also managed to get the heroes back here and I swear to god, this was definitely one huge display I would be putting up.

Shinso: What are you plann ing now?

Me: Making a great show and you will be helping me.

Shinso: Me?

Me: Yes.

Shinso: How?

Me: Alarm the heroes and tell them that the villain Deku has once again shown himself. Be careful not to use my name but say villain Deku, alright?

Shinso: Sure but do you want me to go now?

Me: No. Wait till I am done here.

Shinso: Alright.

I used the rope to tie some of the heroes up, and I also used the rop to tie one over a Jesus statue. I then used some more rope to hand them down from the first floor which is where the organs were. This was definitely not looking holy but what I needed was some ketchup or fake blood or tomato sauce or anything red liquidy that looked like bloood. It just didn't look right, right now and I knew I couldn't leave it like that.

Me: Shinso, go to the grocery and get some ketchup or tomato sauce or anything red.

Shinso: Why? Are you hungry?

Me: Do I look hungry enough to start eating only ketchup?

Shinso: No....then what the heck are you gonna do with it?

Me: What I'll do? What I'll do?

Something came up deep within me. I don't really know what happened but I grabbed Shinso by his collar and started to pull him up and towards the wall. He was already scared but looking at me now, he definitely should feel scared as I nearly lost my patience there. Who was he to actually ask soo many questions?

Did I really needed him?

Right now, I didn't feel like it.

I started feeling as if he would drag me down and I would for sure not tolerate this behaviour at all. Who was he to question me? Who was he to talk to me like that? Who was he to even resist? Right now I was in charge of everything and right now, I had the full controll. I could remove him from this excercise and get another pet to actually use in this shitty game like a pawn. It didn't needed to be him at all. Yet here we were together and he was defintiely glaring at me right now. This was the Shinso I knew. Fighting and always fighting, never letting go and never actually bowing down at all. I could tell that he was angry by how I was treating him but at the same time, I could also tell that he was actually scared.

Me: Get what I told you.

That was all I said before letting him go. AH! But you didn't think that I would just let him go like that? Oh no, no no. I would not let a damn dog bark and then bite me later  on. I would make sure he knew his place and although I was not allowed to hurt him that much, no one said anything about a small slap, right?