War Day 5: Calss 1B out!

I really couldn't stop myself here at all. I mean I think I grabbed Honenuki right when I stepped on the ground. He was trying to still grab me and one... and two... and three.... VOILA! I managed to actually get hold onto a fish and drag this man out of the water! I have just successfully caught myself a hero. Jokes asside, I didn't really need to put much effort into this. The man was already trying to get a hold of myself.

You want me?

You seriously want me?

Are you out of your mind?

How the fuck you think, I will react when you just popp off the water like that?

You think I will not kick you?

Well you are lucky I have a better idea!

To be quite honest, I really wanted to kick Honenuki and send him off to la la land or jesus. Just a take a pick, I was not really religious and I think whoever was might think I would send him to a grave if I would kick him right now. To my defense it was not normal to just do this without thinking or any plan at all.

Me: HAH....

What an idiot!

I really want  to show him what a huge idiot he is right now. 

Should I kick him?

No, no, no!

I don't need to be kicked out of UA for killing someone.

Not yet...

Nah... just kidding.

Or am I?

Me: Pfff-hahahahahahahaha

Alright, joking with myself in my thoughts was really funny enough to make me just be there and start laughing for myself while just grabbing him, pulling up, then over my shoulder and then against the goddamn wall behind us both with all the power I got. After that, I ran towards Kamakiri without even looking back at Honenuki.

Alright, this should have bought me a couple of minutes if not seconds.

I need to finish that other fight quickly.

I need to get Kamakiri out of this game.

Only after that, I can deal with Honenuki and then the rest.

What should I do?

I am sure he will see everything coming....

OH!

I could do THAT.... might be worth a try.

Don't know if this will actually work since I am bad at this...

I definitely need to ask Aizawa-sensei to train with me in the future for sure.

I was about to start a sneak attack which I knew I could pull up but the problem was my timing. There was a 50/50 chance that I would get it right. The movement and the speed was not the most important part of this moveset but my footing and then the way I acted. It was also timing and that was something I really needed here.

Drop and then move back and then.... I need to get in his blindspot to get out of this..

Run, slide, move and then jump and drop again.

I can do this...

Gosh, this sounds more complicated if I say this.

Don't overthink it now!