Skilled.... yet terrifying...

3rd POV inside the game area with Eraserhead and Vlad King

Eraserhead as well as Vlad King decided to check around the city to make sure that their students were safe but both of them were drawn to watch the fight between Midoriya and the rest of the students. This was how they found themsleves on the same rooftop watching how Midoriya just turn the whole situation around.

Vlad: You came to watch as well?

Eraserhead: I cam to check if everything is alright.

Vlad: What a way to say it....

Eraserhead: How is it going?

Vlad: The otheres have no chances against Midoriya.

Eraserhead: That we already know.

Vlad: True but I have hoped that they wouldn't come up with such a stupid tacktic.

Eraserhead: It was worth a try.

Vlad: Indeed but throwing stones at someone? That is more than cowardly and not the way to do it.

Eraserhead: That is your students doing. Oh and if I see this right, they should have stopped the moment Midoriya is turning the stones against them.

Vlad: I know. I will need to have a talk with them later on. Though I am not the only one who should talk to them. Look at your students there.

Both the heroes could see a couple of more students running towards Midoriya and they could only either sigh or shake their head. Not only did the students apparenlty not learn anything from the last couple of days but they were even as bold as to approach Midoriya this directly. It was not a good idea that was a given for the heroes but the students seemed to be more eagerly to end this exercise no matter the outcome. At this point, both heroes could understand this since after day two it was already clear to them who would last the longest. It was no longer an exercise about strength, skills and their whits but instead it became a battle for their willpower and their patience which all the students seem to have lost. 

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Vlad: Is it just me or is Midoriya's fighting style changing?

Eraserhead: What do you mean?

Vlad: His speed is increasing but he is not using his quirk, is he?

Eraserhead: He is not.... and you are right.

Vlad: I wonder where he learned to fight this way.

Eraserhead: Not from you.

Vlad: Or you.

Eraserhead: Or any of the teacheres.

Vlad: Agree on that point. What was his score at the entrance exam again?

Eraserhead: Barely passed because he couldn't and still can't controll his quirk that well.

Vlad: Be honest with me... does he need it at this point? I bet with some good support gear he doesn't even need his quirk.

Eraserhead: I am fully with you on this one. But you know society.

Vlad: They will circle him out, huh?

Eraserhead: Yes. 

Vlad: I thought that too.... ah what a shame. He is relaly good tho.

Eraserhead: Indeed. 

Vlad: Does your class treat him well? If not how about putting him in mine instead. You know... we don't want to lose him.

Eraserhead: I have my class under control.

Vlad: Says the one with an angry issue kid in there.

Eraserhead: I am dealing with this.

Vlad: If you say so.

Both the heroes continued watching the whole scene until Hagakure was called out as being eliminated. They both watched in awe as they knew that this was just the begining. It didn't take to be a famous detective like Sherlock to see that the kids fighting style was gradually starting to get more aggressive and his pace was getting faster and faster. He was even changing the rythim while he was fighting which indicated a great controll and knowledge in material arts. Midoriya was no longer just a student with a geat mind but also great skills.

Vlad: I guess he will finish this up before the otheres will come.

Eraserhead: Yes.

Vlad:  How didn't we notice this before tho?

Eraserhead: He was hiding his skills on purpose.

Vlad: Why?

Eraserhead: Why are you asking me this. Am I a mind reader?

Vlad: No but you are his homeroom teacher.

Eraserhead: How should I know that? I can't see into his thoughts. 

Vlad: Any clues tho? Like any suspicion?

Eraserhead: We were focusing on training his quirk until now and never really trained our students for any combat situation yet since it is something that they have to figure out themselves. It is something that should be fitted towards their quirk....

Vlad: So you think only because we were focusing on training our kids quirk controll, he never showed us any signs because it was not essential?

Eraserhead: Possible....

Vlad: Huh....