War Day 3: CHAOS!

Shinso: What are planing?

Me: Shooting.

Shinso: Can you even shoot with that?

Me: We shall find out.

In an instant, I had the archbow aimed at Shinso. He froze on the spot and looked at me shocked and look at how he was starting to shake. It took just a few seconds or even a whole minute before he started to move backwards till he was backing up soo much and hitting the wall. His hands were up and he was definitely trying to be careful. 

Shinso: I let you in, I promised not to do anything! What do you want more?

Me: PANG!

There was no amo inside the crossbow while I had aimed it at him. Stil the moment I pulled the trigger to it, he jumped up since there was no way back. Of course this scardy cat also closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come. Instead of pain, it was just me laughing soo badly I had to lean against the wall. It was just too funny not to start laughing at all. 

Shinso: .... The heck....

He was heavily breathing and looked as if he had the scare of his life. Furthermore he also seemed not to realize what just happened at all.

Me: Relax, there is nothing in the crossbow.

Shinso: THIS IS NOT FUNNY!

Me: Yes it is.

Shinso: HELL NO!

Me: Well it still is.

Shinso: ....

Me: As for my plan.... why should I tell you? You can watch me and you will be my shield in this. If the heroes come and ask if you had seen me, say no or I promise I will do something worse to you than just playing around. 

Shinso: I got it! I got it!

For all the time I had known Shinso, this was the first time seeing him desperately acting to survive and act up as if he was not scared. I mean I knew why this was happening but that doesn't mean that it was a good thing. As if he knew that acting differently would get him in more toubles, this man had simply just realized his very own position in this exercise. He is not a simple participant. I had just made him my main victim and accomplice as well. Someone who was helping me desperate not to get more hurt but at the same time despite them not allowed to dirrectly do anything, he was still doing his fair share. 

You see, it was essential for Shinso to be on my side because of a couple of reasons. First was his quirk and seconldy I could use him as a shield. No matter what was going on, he was a pawn which the heroes were not able to use, yet I as a villain could. Manipulating the whole game may not be the easiest thing to do but it was certainly fun.

Me: Now then! Shall we?

Shinso: ....

I got to the window, made myself cosy and started putting in the paralysis bullets inside before waiting.

Now this will be fun.

Let's see how many of the civilians it needs for the hero to come out of their den and start acting their roles.

I trust Bakugo and the classes to have someone patrolling around.

It's impossible that they are thinking that I will do nothing.

Besides it is the third day and they will start get very nervous. 

Nervousness will make them inpatient and that will lead to fatal errors.

I want to see them desperate and try before I act.

Nothing is better than a hero or a person in specifical that doesn't know what to do anymore.