Quite the Chimera!

3rd POV in the infirmary:

Recovery Girl had her hands full with all the students that were coming in quite fast. First it was Ojiro and now she already had Shoji walking in with Sato. The poor man was definitely out cold but Shoji still carried him like a princess. Of course the healer's eyes were wide open when she saw them entering her office. Someone did send them to this specifical room but what shocked her was not that two students were walking inside but that one of them had a nosebleed and looked quite pale.

RG: What in the three heavens name is going on?!

Shoji: We got eliminated.

RG: I can tell that but how did this happen?

Shoji: He said something about "Is this all you can do... " and mentioned a nomu before going at it. 

RG: Goddness gracious....

She was shocked but could somewhat puzzle all the pieces together. They did had a traitor among the students and Nezu already alarmed them that the traitor was on their move and that Izuku probably would go at the traitor a bit more aggressively. However the healer didn't think that it would be this bad at all. 

RG: Put him on the bed over there.

Shoji: Alright.

RG: Are you hurt in any kind of way?

Shoji: Not as bad.

RG: Then I will focus on Sato for now. If you have some injuries or feel pain, please do tell me so I can give you something against it.

Shoji: I am quite alright.

RG: Very well then.... can you explain what happened?

Shoji: Honestly, he was too fast for us to react... we wanted to do a sneak attack on him and he got us... well Sato.

This was how Shoji started to talk about what happened. None of the people in the room saw a certain chimera enter nor that he took place right next to bed until RG was done with Sato. The poor old lady got nearly a heart attack by Nezu who sitting there like a stuffed animal not saying, not moving but just watching them.

RG: (whispering) I swear to god... one day I will punch you because of this....

Nezu: Pardon?

RG: Can you not enter the room like a normal person?

Nezu: Oh but how did you think I walked in?

RG: How about saying something?

Nezu: Ah that, is a different matter.

RG: What are you even doing here?

Nezu: Shoji could you please take Ojiro and walk out the door? Vlad King is waiting there to show you to the observation room.

Shoji: Alright.

It was just a small matter of secrecy that the rat didn't wanted the student to know. RG on the other hand already guessed what was going on. Still she didn't think that things would go this much out of hand. None of the teachers believed in the traitor. They did had signs showing that there was a traitor before but as long as there was no solid proof they could take life and their class as they are without any worries. Of course Nezu already suspected everything still his teachers didn't react at the beginning towards the threat at all but the chimera did.

RG: He is the traitor, isn't he?

Nezu: Yes.

RG: You knew this would happen and never informed us about WHO the triator is.

Nezu: I did say that the traitor is in class 1A and I did say what they could do.

RG: Yeah... but how about a name next time.

Nezu: I expect my teachers to be able to deduct this. It seems I was wrong.

RG: ..... You are hopeless sometimes.

Nezu: Anyways, when you are done with him, please call detective Tsukauchi to take him in.

RG: You are gonna send him to the police?

Nezu: No, I am calling the police over to come to us. They have a dedicated room for interrogations.

RG: Why am I still asking?

Nezu: Who knows.

RG: Also... who is the judge for people getting eliminated if you are here?

Nezu: Aizawa.

RG: ..... get your ass out of here and do a proper judgement. We both know that everyone of us doesn't want to face Midoriya in a fight at all.

Nezu: Oh but this way it is far more interesting to look back at the video feedbacks of the drone.

RG: An unhinged student is more important then a dead one?

Nezu: Oh he wouldn't kill Todoroki.

RG: Oh great... two powerhouses going at each other.

Nezu: Precisely.

RG: Do me a favor and get out of here.

Nezu: Oh my... someone really wants to get rid of me.

RG: I will with my cane and you know that.

Nezu: As well as you that it won't. However I won't want to miss the fight, so I will be going now.