War Day 3: Pain and Suffering!

I could hear everything the heroes were saying over the walkie talkie. Maybe they were simply stupid to think about this or they were too confident in their ability to take me down. Who knows what it was. There was one thing certain though. I was simply just waiting patiently for them to come. There was no way I could miss them at all. For the first time in this whole exercise I felt this exited and happy. The exercise was finally starting to come into rolling. I was ready and played enough with everyone to know that they were all impatient. 

Shall we go now?

Or shall I wait?

Nah....

Let's drop the shit here!

While I was on the organ playing some music, I could hear the door opening downstairs and not only that but the whispers of Kuroiro and Tokoyami were quite obvious. They may think they were quiet but reality looked a bit different. I was used to the sound of the organ by now, yes it was loud, yes it would overtone their voices. HOWEVER, I was not downstairs where the organ was echoing and could be heard the most. I was sitting there by the organ and could hear their voices echoing from the walls. This church was quite something and I had no idea how it was build to create this effect but it was quite usefull and it was only thanks to the last time that Bakugo's pets came in here, that I had relaized that.

It seems they are all here...

Now now....

What should we do?

Ah I know what I want to do.

I have quite an idea about Toko's quirk.... the question is... is it really working how I am thinking?

Or am I gonna regret all this?

Who cares!

Live a little!

The voices were quite clear it was Kuroiro and Tokoyami who were talking with each other. However there were about 3 pairs of footsteps which could be heared. That meant that there was Bondo here as well but he was not talking. Perhapse he was trying to get me while the otheres would deal with the heroes who were still "alive". Over my dead body! 

Now here came the best part!

I had them all tied up so that they would be hanging down. All of them were connected to the very chair of this organ so I could simply just let them go and then start dealinw with them one by one. Of course I wished that there would be a lot more place here so I could offically fight them full on. Nonetheless I was certain in my abilities to give them hell. That meant that I was confident in removing them all from here. 

Kuroiro: I'll go left to get Pony down.

Tokoyami: I'll go right then.

The organ was nearly plaining on its own as they probably went to help their comrades but that wouldn't mean that I would make it easy for them. The moment I actually could hear them moving more, I decided to stop for a bit in a very dramatic play and undo the knot which was keeping them hanging safely attached to railing. Too bad that I was once a boy-scout and knew how to handle rope. Of course I played around and made it so that if I would undo this one knot and then pull it, the heroes would drop. 

Tokoyami: NO!

Well it was too late. 

A crashing sound could be heard and that was enough of a sign for me to finally stand up and grab my dagger to get finally moving. Of course I had that whip around my waistline as well just like a belt. Until now, I have not yet used it as it was no treally dangerous at all but thinking about it more, it was certain to hurt and manage to get some cuts on people. There was metal attached to it after all. It may not be sharp but with enough force and speed and the way a whip worked, it would hurt for sure.