War Day 2: Interrogation

I walked together with my classmate to their hero headquarter where they actually had a full interrogation room with a tinted glass wall as well. Not gonna lie here, I was seriously impressed. Who would have thought that they would have something like that. I for sure didn't. Though with how detailed the church and this wholde damn city was, I should have known that there was something like that.

Me: Soo why was I rbought here again?

Jiro: You really are making this hard for us.

Me: Am I?

Kirishima: Bro, can you not just give up? You are alone and we don't really want to hurt you.

Me: Hurt me? Hahahahahahahahaha

Jiro: What's so funny?

Me: Why should you all hurt me if I haven't done anything against the rules. Aren't we all playing a part in this life? So why are you gonna hold me here for?

Kirishima: You dropped Shinso off a rooftop. Bro, do you know how scared he is right now?! 

Me: Is he here as well?

Jiro: Of course he is! We can't let him be out there when he is shaking that much. What do you think we are? Animals?! We are not as cruel as you and you are not even you!

Me: Says the one who is living a dream.

Jiro: Pardon?

Me: Let's be honest, you are here not because you want to be here. It was your older brothers dream to be a hero and you just took that dream over. Though is that really what you truly want? I can hear you play the drums each and every day with such a passion. Now let me ask you.... Isn't that what you want more than this?

Jiro immediately stopped tlaking. I knew that I had a point here and it was her who told me the story of her brother who wanted to be a hero but couldn't because of a medical condtion. So what? I am quirkless to the core and got so far. Even without One for All, I would have tried the entry exam and would have found a way to get into UA. I didn't needed to be in the hero course to end up a hero. Even if I was placed in the gen ed course and then worked my way up to the hero course, that was enough for me. I would have even said the support course was the best too if I would have ended up there. No matter what, I could always be a hero. It just depended how you looked at the word hero.

A hero is not only a person who is risking their life to save others. There were a couple of other ways to be a hero. 

If there is a fire, a firefighter can be a hero. They safe people from danger, break doors open and get others out and are there in case there is an emergency as well as help in some catastrophic situations. 

Then there were also nurses and doctors who save other lifes and cure diseases. It was up to them treat patients, heroes and more. No one could tell me that being a doctor is a simple job. No, not at all. There were different doctors and some were just helping others to get back to their lives. Some are just listening to stories and trying to help others and some are working in the fields whenever there was a villain attack. This job was dangerous on more than just one aspekt. If for example there was a therapist and was treating, talking and diagnosing his patients wronlgy, they could die or the patient could flip on them. All it needs was just one bad new, one wrong word or something shocking to make a person change. 

Nonetheless these people were heroes.

Then thinking about supporting the heroes, we had support gear maker as well as the police, the detectives and soo much more. All of these peoples were heroes. Some were wolking to assist heroes, others are working for normal people, civilians, and another set of people work for the greater good and are setting up our economy and our system. I mean the people who invented all the technologies are heroes in my eyes as well. It is revolutionary what they do and everyone can enjoy their work.