We're discovered!

3rd POV LOV side

As the heroes were in the room watching the new announcement, someone knocked at the door. All of them went quiet since no one ordered anything nor were they expecting anyone. After all they were actually trying to be sneaky and go incognito so this was a bad sign. The only thing that kept them from actually dipping was Twice who went to the door and opened it. This was a dumb idea but they were lucky... in some way.

The door came crushing open as All for One stood there and made his way into the room. Twice literally let him get in before closing the door behind the man.

AfO: What the hell are you all doing here slacking off.

Shigaraki: We were not slacking off but watching the heroes.

AfO: Does breaking into Ua count as watching them.

Dabi: What the fuck! We didn't do that.

Toga: Well we technically did when we gave Izubabe a knife.

Compress: Not the time for this.

Dabi: Agree! But we were careful.

AfO: I am not talking about that! 

All for One looked at Kurogiri and then at Shigaraki. These two people were in charge of the LOV and yet it seemed as if they had deeply disapointed the man.

AfO: Kurogiri, get them back to the base. I can't believe you all made me come here to fucking fetch your stupid asses! 

Toga: We did nothing wrong!

AfO: No? The heroes are on your tracks and Nezu already figured out that you all are staying here. He not only informed the police to get ready but also the goddamn hero commission.

Twice: And how do you know that?, Never ever happening.

AfO: Are you really questioning me?

Shigaraki: Spies.

Kurogiri: I will get us all back now.

Toga: BUT THE GAME!

Compress: We can watch it at our base.

AfO: If you all get arrest, you all can also dig yourself your graves or ask for it.

Dabi: FUCK!

Toga: IT WAS STARTING TO BE SOOO GOOD NOW TOOO!

Shigaraki: Sensei, please!

AfO: No sense me! It's either that or death. Chose! I don't need incompetent people especially idiots around me.

When the man said that, everyone in the room shut up. They knew better than to actually say anything about it. Of course they wanted to see Izuku go wild especially after they heard that he would break bones. However they all valued their lives more. In the end Kurogiri teleported them all back while AfO got back to his very own home as well.

Toga: Awww man! He soo killed the vibes!

Dabi: Can't do anything about this.

Compress: We could go there.....

Spinner: Do you wanna die?

Toga: Would it be worth it?

Twice: Doubt it!, YES, definitely.

Shigaraki: Seeing as how we could end up being hunted..... let's all face it. None of us want to face Izuku.

Kurogiri: He should use a different hero name. Deku really doesn't suit him.

Toga: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ACTUALLY CAN'T WATCH THIS! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT!

Spinner: I know!

Twice: I can't....

Before Twice other side could say anything, the man started crying on the spot because every one felt sad. It apparently hit this man more than anyone else and it was Toga who offered a hug and then started crying with him. 

Dabi: Idiots....

Shigaraki: As if you are not regretting getting back here.

Kurogiri: Should we actually sneak back?

Compress: You are the one and only person in this group who shouldn't say that.

Spinner: YEAH! You are the one bailing us out and not into fucking stupid stuff.

Shigaraki: You are forbidden to get out. You are as much grounded as we are.

Dabi: Pfff- did you seriously just suggested that?

Kurogiri: I did and I do not see a valid reason for not doing it. The outcome is important no?

Shigaraki: You are grounded.

Dabi: Agree.

Compress: I third that.

Spinner: I fourth that.

Twice: Fith it, agree with everything.

Toga: If I can't, you can't!

Dabi: So what we do now?

Shigaraki: Get back to what we do normally.... 

Compress: How about we watch something else?

Toga: NO!

Shigaraki: Then the TV is all mine. Dabs, wanna join me?

Dabs: Mario Card?

Shigaraki: Yeah.

DabI: I am in!

Just like that the LOV had to give up watching the heroes training excercise. If they could, they would but it was a safety precation which they Sensei had told them. None of them were tired of life yet, to actually find out what would happen if they go against that order. They were simply more scared on doing that then anything else... except that they feared Izuku more than All for One as they had witnessed how that brain of the child worked. It was a wonder and it was terrifying at the same time. They knew they wouldn't stand a single chance if they would meet in real life.