Coffeeholics

3rd POV with Aizawa and Vlad King:

The moment they saw that laser, both Aizawa as well as Vlad King ran towards the children to get them to safety. For Aizawa it meant using his capture gear and pull them towards him and for Vlad King it meant using his blood quirk to get them to a safe distance. They were lucky Ectoplasms clones were still walking around collecting students otherwise they would face a different situation. After that saving mission, Vlad spoke to Izuku for a bit but soon joined Eraserhead once again.

Eraserhead: What did you talk about with Midoriya?

Vlad: I asked why he ran.

Eraserhead: And?

Vlad: He had a logical explaination. He said he ran so we don't have to rescue 5 kids but only 4.

Eraserhead: He was assessing the sitation.... wait he knew we were there?

Vlad: Yes, that surprised me as well.

Eraserhead: We should pair him with Mirio and the rest of the big three for future exercise.

Vlad: Yes, we should.

Eraserhead: So he considered our work ....

Vlad: Yeah, he said he is not trained for a rescue mission and not this situation so he left this to the professionals... aka us.

Eraserhead: Makes sense. He is not risking his life nor making it hard for us. 

Vlad: Yeah but the scary part is that he had actually thought about this in the short amount of time this happened.

Eraserhead: Indeed but that brain of his will help him in the future.

Vlad: True... hey you know.. he was thinking about us in the first place. He will be a fine hero.

Eraserhead: He will indeed.

Vlad: Now I wanna switch him with one of my own students.

Eraserhead: Not a chance.

Vlad: You sure about this? What about that Mad Pomeranian of yours?

Eraserhead: I will find a solution and if if not, I am sure Midoriya can take care of this himself.

Vlad: So you would rather him attack Bakugo then you deal with that kid?

Eraserhead: You wanna deal with a rabid infested dog?

Vlad: No.

Eraserhead: You wanna deal with a kid who would immediately attack you?

Vlad: No and I can see your point.

Eraserhead: Oh really.

Vlad: No need to be sarcastic with me!

Eraserhead: I didn't mean it like that.

Vlad: I know, how about a coffee break after this?

Eraserhead: You still have to ask?

Vlad: No.

There was one secret about these two teachers that nearly no one besides the teachers knew. They may not look like it but both were coffee holics and couldn't go without coffee and their coffee break. One should thinkg that Vlad Kings class would be any easier but they were indeed not. In fact there were quite some things that class 1B did that he would rather keep a secret. Midnight even jokingly said that they should switch classes and both of them immediately refused saying it wouldn't make any difference unless they switch with her class or any other class. At this point they were even glad to take over the chaotic class of Power Loader with Mei Hatsume inside. 

Eraserhead: The coffee will need to wait after this since we will have to work out all the details where they failed....

Vlad: How about we do a night at that cafe like usual when we have to correct papers?

Eraserhead: Sounds more like a good idea.

Vlad: Good, I'll reserve us a spot.

Eraserhead: The usual spot.

Vlad: Of course.

Eraserhead: It will be a long night.....

Vlad: I hate to agree with you... and I hate it more to know that it is our fault as well. We should have taught them some more stuff than just quirk contorl.

Eraserhead: Up to Nezu. He came up with that plan for the first semester to train their quirk and push them to the limit and then get to the essentials.

Vlad: True.

Eraserhead: So it's not our fault.

Vlad: Yeah but we could have said something earlier.

Eraserhead: There was not a single person like Midoriya before.

Vlad: He is definitely a first.

Eraserhead: You think we can ask him to teach the class for a day?

Vlad: You really want that?

Eraserhead: I do. I don't care about the casualties. It would be benefiting to them in the end.

Vlad: You have a point there but I still don't think that it works this way.

Eraserhead: Sadly.

Vlad: By the way, should we go back to track where Midoriya went?

Eraserhead: Do you really need to get back to track him? There is not really anything we can do.

Vlad: But what about the LOV?

Eraserhead: You seriously think they would attack Midoriya while we don't even want to face him?

Vlad: No...

Eraserhead: Let's just get around the city and see if there are signs of them getting inside.

Vlad: Alright.